Chapter 16

Annabelle’s Point Of View.
Waking the next day felt wonderful. Why? I have no clue but a good idea why. Kade. His last message still has me hot and bothered but in all the good ways.
I see the time it’s half 9. I’m normally up a lot earlier than this but then last night was a late one.
I go to have a shower and can’t help but think of Kade’s hands replacing mine as I wash myself. I should really say hoping that they were his hands. I can’t actually believe that I kissed him. I put my hand on my lips and feel that they are still swollen from. His kiss. I close my eyes and visualise him kiss g me again but right now. God... It gives me this strange feeling in my stomach but it. Feels good. I’ve never felt it before.
I get out the shower half an hour later feeling refreshed. I chose to wear a white vest top, my flowy thigh high skirt as I want to look half decent, and it makes my bum look perfect if I do say so myself and a cropped denim jacket Nicole gave me to go with the outfit, I choose my Puma trainers. Once ready I text my besties that I’m ready to meet them.

P.Y.T
Me: Ready to meet you guys.
Amelia: Just getting dressed, don’t leave yet.
Me: Okay, what about Nicole?
Amelia: Haven’t heard from her since last night after I went home.
Me: Me either.
Nicole: I’m here I’m here. Just late getting up. Been a bit busy 😜 I’ve told Theo I’d meet him for lunch though.
Me: Okay, I’ll go make some breakfast whole you two get ready.
Amelia: Okay. Could all get lunch together if you want?
Nicole: Yeah. Good idea.

After swiping out the chat I check to see. If any messages from Kade. Nope nothing. I walk down the stairs and sat good morning to my Mum and dad.

‘Good morning’ I sing happily.
‘Good morning my angel’ my dad beams at me.
‘How was the party, Hunnie?’ my mum says as she turns to face me.
I just give her a big smile and she winks at me. My brother Carlos, mutters something under his breath and I give him evils. I pop so bread in the toaster and as I wait for it to pop back up, I lean against the counter. Mum and Dad leave to go do their weekly date day together.
So, it’s just me and Carlos. Yay!! Not.
‘So, I hear, you like being a little slut and showing me up.’ He says angrily.
I look at him like the devil himself.
‘Excuse me?’ I say.
‘Rumour is it. That you’re a dirty little whore who was in the bathroom with someone else boyfriend, fucking him.’ He snides.
I laugh as I find him completely disgusting talking to me about being a slut when his own ex-girlfriend was caught having sex with someone else.
‘Why do you care? You don’t normally care about me.’ I tell him.
‘Oh, believe me I don’t care not really. But when you are fucking my enemy, I care.’ He says through gritted teeth.
I look at him deadpan. Is he joking? Kade is my brother's enemy? How did I not know this?

‘I didn’t fuck anyone and why is he your enemy?’ I question.
‘Ok, fine you didn’t fuck him, but you know why he is my enemy. But for you dumb arse information Michaelson is my enemy because he took advantage of Bethany. Made her believe he cared and fucked her to get back at me. She’s not been the same since.’ He said sadly.

I can’t quite believe what I am hearing but it wouldn’t surprise me with Kade. He was the bad boy who fucked who he wanted without any thought of who he was hurting. How could I want to share my firsts of experiences with him. I’d be a fool. A laughingstock.
‘I didn’t fuck him. We kissed. That’s it. And I’m sorry about Bethany. But she must have wanted him. I’m sorry if that hurts you as I know how much you cared for her. You’re better off without her.’

He just stares at me for the longest time. He looked like he was about to cry but he didn’t, he shook his head and told me:
‘Stay away from him. His bad news.’

I do feel for Carlos. I know he was an arrogant prick at times, well most of the time but he did truly care for Bethany. Then my toast popped up. I buttered it and left the house for the park. As I walked to. The park I was listening to all sorts through my ear pods. My new favourite was a song by Natalie – Who the fuck is Ava. It’s too catchy even if the song isn’t relatable to you. The next one was Dancing Queen by ABBA. Yes, I know I have a mixture of songs but I just can’t help it.

As I walked through the entrance of the park and headed to the swings. Listening to Just like a pill by Pink. And it was then when I was singing along to it I saw him.
Kade Michaelson
With his 2 friends and my 2 best friends. I groan inwardly. Why did they come here for?