Chapter 34

Kade’s Point Of View
This girl will be the death of me. First her hot little body has been teasing me all night, and now she's grown a dirty little mouth all commanding and straight to the point. First, she questions why i make the effort and now she is forgetting all options i given her on what we can do and makes her own choices but saying she wants me to fuck her. Well, my girl is in luck as that's what she's about to get. Shes going to be fucking with an inch of her life and will be feeling me inside her every step she takes tomorrow morning if i ever allow her to leave my bed.

I pull her over to my bed holding her hand out towards me, I sit down and motion my index finger on the other hand in a turning motion so she sees that I want her to turn. She immediately obeys and turns. Her back is to me and I stand behind her, i start to unzip her dress slowly and pause every few seconds by kissing the skin that comes into my view. I started at the base of her neck and now at her lower back, she has a strapless red bra on to match her stunning red dress that is now in a heap at her stomach, i pull the zip to the end and see the top of her panties, they are read also. Oh Shortcake has gone all out and has a matching set on for me. She is a good girl. I let go of her dress and it drops to the floor in a heap at her feet. She is not only wearing red panties she's wear a red thong and her peachy bum is now on full display for my hungry eyes to look over. I walk around to the front of her body and slower rake my eyes over her stunning body. I can hear her breaths become heavier and I can’t help but grin as I know she will be soaking wet.
I kneel in front of her and lean in to kiss her thigh, she lets out a breathy moan and the noise of her goes straight to me dick. I reach for her hand to hold while I get her to step out of her dress and place it on top of my armchair in the corner of my room. There she stands in front of me in her matching underwear and her 5-inch heels. What a delightful sight, and I tell her that. Her cheeks are a glowing a light red. Shes flushed... Unsure if it's the adrenaline or her being shy.

I glide my hands over her body until I reach her bra and unclasp the back with one hand, I bend to put her peaky nipple in my mouth and suck gently. She lets out a moan of pleasure and i then take my other hand to her other nipple and gentle squeeze it in-between my thumb and index finger, then roll her nipple in-between them. I begin the journey of my hands traveling down her body again until I reach her panties, I being to pull them away from her and then kneel down in front of her, her pussy is now directly in front of my mouth and nose,i inch closer to her and she squirms as i get closer and closer to her. Now my nose and mouth are directly on her pussy I take intake her smell and I hum in delight and pleasure that she smells so damn good enough to eat. I make her aware of how damn good she smells. She lets out a gasp of surprise that I am guessing. That she can't believe I just did that. I turn my attention to her shoes and take them off one at a time. Her panties fall to her ankles and she steps out of them. Now she is fully naked in front of me and mine for the taking.
I stand up directly in front of her and ask.
‘Are you ready?’

She nods and I push her back to the bed, and when the back of her knees hit the bed, she sits but then i push her back so she is laying on my bed and she repositions herself so her head is on one of my pillows. Once she is comfortable, I unbutton my shirt slowly, torturing her just a bit more with how slow I am. I look into her eyes and they are so much darker now with desire shinning so brightly in them. I undo my trousers and let them fall, sliding my legs out and climb over the top of my girl and kiss her deeply.
She whimpers into my mouth and then pulls her lips away from mine and says ‘Just fuck me already.’

I grab a condom from my bedside cabinet draw, pull my pants off and slide it onto my rock-hard cock then line it up to her lips and slam inside of her deep.
‘FUCCCKKK, you're so tight baby’ I shout.

I've only been inside her a second and I am already seeing stars.