03- The sallie house Investigation

ANASTASIA Took a deep breathe as they rode down the road in Josh's car heading to the Sallie house, Anastasia loved Kansas, it was her home country but she didn't love The feelings she got from some of the houses, Sam picked up on how Anastasia wa...

ANASTASIA Took a deep breathe as they rode down the road in Josh's car heading to the Sallie house, Anastasia loved Kansas, it was her home country but she didn't love The feelings she got from some of the houses, Sam picked up on how Anastasia was feeling "baby? Are you okay?" Sam asked "yeah just nervous..." Anastasia said as she looked at Sam and gave him a slight smile "don't worry about me." Anastasia said.

Once they arrived to the house and stepped out of the car, Anastasia instantly felt sick, light headed, dizzy and anxious, She even fell backwards but Sam caught her "woah hey are you okay?" Sam asked as everyone surrounded her "mhm, tonight should be fun..." Anastasia said as Sam helped her back to her feet, wrapping his arm around her waist to support her, the owner of the house stood at the door "are you alright dear?" The lady asked, as the feeling passed Anastasia nodded "yes it passed." As she walked up to the door with Sam and the others.

As Anastasia entered the house with Sam, Colby, Seth and Nate, she instantly felt nauseous again "oh god." Anastasia said as she placed a hand on her stomach, something was here, something dark, something negative, Anastasia looked at Sam "something here is negative." Anastasia said as they followed the director into the living room.

After talking to the director of the house they called out a medium to come to the house so they didn't put too much on Anastasia since she had already started feeling Unwell, but they were hoping to see if Anastasia and The mediums answers lined up, to see if they felt the same, or saw the same things.

As Maria walked inside she turned to the group "I can already tell you I've picked up on five presences so far, There's a male presence, woman presence, teenager presence, child presence, and a military presence." Maria said "I got that too, and I pick up something dark and negative here too." Anastasia said to which Maria nodded in agreement, Anastasia sighed "I figured." Anastasia said and then they continued their tour with the medium, as they headed upstairs, they spent a while upstairs before Maria spotted a shadow figure go down the stairs "what was that?" Maria asked as she Rushed down the stairs.

Anastasia and the others also rushed down everyone else was confused but Anastasia knew what was seen, Anastasia sighed and took a deep breathe "I saw that too. It was a dark shadow." Anastasia said as she looked at Maria, Maria nodded "but where'd it go? It disappeared." Maria said as they stepped into the kitchen Where the girls saw the shadow go, Anastasia was confused  as her and the boys stood opposite of Maria, Maria began to explain what she'd seen and felt, And the door behind her began to open "wait that door behind you is opening!" Colby said, To which everyone sort of freaked out.

Maria and the group headed down into the basement, Maria and Anastasia both could see whatever was in the far end corner staring back at them "there's something back there staring back at me." Maria said "I see it too." Anastasia said, Anastasia began to instantly feel nauseous and weak, as if she was going to pass out, Maria grabbed onto Anastasia "hey are you okay?" Maria asked, Sam rushed to Anastasia's side and quickly picked her up carrying her back upstairs, once upstairs Maria and Anastasia were both sitting at the table, Anastasia still felt super weak but Maria had gotten a terrible headache.