11- The wedding day!!

ANASTASIA smiled as she walked out of Her room, today was the day her and Sam was getting married and she couldn't believe it had finally arrived "Colby

ANASTASIA smiled as she walked out of Her room, today was the day her and Sam was getting married and she couldn't believe it had finally arrived "Colby." Anastasia said as she walked into his room "yes?" Colby asked as he looked at her "will you walk me down the aisle today?" Anastasia asked, Colby's eyes welled with tears as he smiled "I'd love to." Colby said as he got up and hugged her, Anastasia smiled "I've got to get to the salon but I'll see you at the venue." Anastasia said smiling as she left the house, heading to the salon, Anastasia really Couldn't believe today was the day, Anastasia's dress was already at the venue as was her change of clothes, she had a red dress to change into for the reception and a white jacket with a black top with jeans for her to leave in.

Anastasia smiled as she left the salon and headed to the venue she pulled out her phone texting Sam "see you soon." She cut off the screen and got into her car, She drove to the venue once she had arrived she made her way to the bridal suite so that Sam wouldn't get a chance to see her before the wedding, once inside of the bridal suite She met Celina, Kris and Amanda, they were her bridesmaids and Anastasia couldn't be happier, they were her best friends and she wanted nothing more than to have them by her side on her big day, she was feeling a little nervous considering this was the biggest and best day of her whole life, she gets to marry the love of her life today, of course she's nervous, Anastasia finished her makeup, her hair was curled with half of it up in a high ponytail, Anastasia slipped on her dress, her heels and then Celina put in her veil.

Since Colby was her brother he was the one who'd walk Anastasia down the isle to Sam, Anastasia smiled as she linked arms with Colby, "you don't know how thankful I truly am to have such a wonderful brother like you Colbs." Anastasia said as she met Colby's eyes, "I'm the lucky one to have you as my sister Ana." Colby said smiling, they started their walk and the doors opened, Anastasia met Sam's eyes and smiled as she walked down the isle to him, once at the alter Colby hugged Anastasia and then walked over behind Sam, Due to him being the best man he had to stand behind Sam.

Anastasia took Sam's hand as she stood directly in front of him, The preacher stood between them as he got ready "Alright repeat after me." The preacher said "I Anastasia rose Brock." The preacher said "I Anastasia rose Brock." Anastasia said, "take the Samuel John Golbach." The preacher said "take the Samuel John Golbach." Anastasia said "to be my lawfully wedded husband." The preacher said "to be my lawfully wedded husband." Anastasia said smiled "I Samuel John Golbach." The preacher said "I Samuel John Golbach." Sam said "take The Anastasia Rose Brock." The preacher said "take the Anastasia Rose Brock." Sam said "To be my lawfully wedded wife." The preacher said "to be my lawfully wedded wife." Sam said "you may now say your vows." The preacher said.

Anastasia smiled as she looked at Sam "Oh Sam, where do I begin? You Have always been my brothers best friend, but you've also always been more in my eyes, you've always been the light of my life, I knew we were soulmates even before anyone else could ever see it, I knew I wanted to marry you when I Met you in High school, I've always seen something special in you Sam, you're Unique, Special, different, and amazing, you're always first to my side when I get hurt, Scared, or if I'm sad, you never judge me for having the sight to see spirits, you never judged me for anything even in high school, I am truly so thankful for you and I love you more than you'll ever know Sam, you're not just my husband today, your my best friend and always will be ." Anastasia said as she met Sam's eyes.

Sam smiled as he met Anastasia's eyes "Anastasia, I don't know where to begin either You are a one of a kind, you always have been, you are not only my best friend but also the love of my life, you've helped me through so much and god knows you'll help me through more, you have stuck by my side even when no one else besides Colby would, you were always there when I needed you and you never ever turned your back on me, You never gave up on Me when I Chose to date someone else in high school because you knew I'd eventually open my eyes and see that your the one I need to be with, I am forever thankful for you, it took me a while to figure out what it was about you that drove me crazy but I know now that I fell in love with you, not because your pretty or smart but because you have always been there for me no matter what, you never pushed me away, you never shut me down, you never judged me for ghost hunting with your brother,  you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, I love you always and I will love you until the end of time." Sam said as his eyes met Anastasia's again.

The preacher spoke again " I now announce you Husband and wife, you may kiss your bride." The preacher said as Sam grabbed Anastasia and kissed her, dipping her all the way to the ground, her veil touching the floor of the alter as he pulled her back up, the two of them were happy,  after they took pictures It was now time for the reception, Anastasia and Sam both went and changed into their reception outfits as they made it back to the Dance floor they danced, once did Reception came close to an end Anastasia and Sam changed once again, and then they left for their honeymoon, this was it, this was their happy ending, their happily ever after.