05- The conjuring house

ANASTASIA looked over at Sam "are you seriously wanting to do this?" Anastasia asked "yes but if you don't want to

ANASTASIA looked over at Sam "are you seriously wanting to do this?" Anastasia asked "yes but if you don't want to. You don't have to come." Sam said "are you kidding? I'm not letting you and Colby go alone." Anastasia said as she looked at Sam, "the conjuring house just scares me." Anastasia said "I know, but I'm sure it'll be alright." Sam said as he looked at Anastasia while they sat in the car in front of the conjuring house.

the longer they sat outside the house the more Anastasia felt every single nerve in her body tense and tingle she knew what she was getting herself into but part of her knew she'd regret it at the end of the day "here goes nothing. This time we're gonna be here overnight alone. Are we ready?" Sam asked, Colby laughed trying to keep the positivity up but Anastasia just stared at the house.

The began the tour, Josh and Seth chose to do it with them since they'd been there before, but Anastasia felt nauseous and really badly throughout the whole tour, As they kept moving Anastasia felt weaker "Ana? Are you okay?" Colby asked, Anastasia nodded but she truly wasn't okay.

They took their tour with Josh and Seth, And by the time they finished the tour of the house and the graves of the soldiers it was finally time for them to do their investigation alone, It was closer to 3 am now and Anastasia had already seen some stuff "alright so I'll be out here trying to contact the soldiers, Colby you'll be in the basement and Anastasia?" Sam asked "let me stay in the Seance room, where Ed and Lorraine held their seance it'll be the best." Anastasia said, considering that's where she'd seen the most

Colby's eyes widened when he heard Anastasia request the seance room "are you sure Ana?" Colby asked, he didn't want his sister to be put into danger, Anastasia nodded, but Sam was also scared he didn't want Colby in the basement and he didn't want Anastasia to be alone in the seance room.

Anastasia knew she was close enough to the basement to get to Colby if needed, and she knew Sam could get to them both quickly if needed, as they began their investigations, things started to turn for the worst instantly, Sam was standing outside trying to reach the soldiers, Colby was in the basement and Anastasia was alone in the seance room.

Anastasia looked around the room Her eyes meeting those of a spirit, Except this spirit wasn't human, Anastasia felt instantly sick as she began to Speak "you can not touch me, you can not touch Sam nor Colby, you will leave us alone and let all these poor soldiers out!" Anastasia said, the spirit clearly got angry and made its way towards her, the closer the spirit got the worse Anastasia began to feel, she began panicking "SAM!" Anastasia yelled "COLBY!" Anastasia yelled hoping someone would come to the doors as she turned around she was now face to face with the demon.

Colby and Sam said the prayer hoping it would work, The rempod started going off near Colby and he ran to the door, Sam rushed inside when he couldn't Reach Colby with the walkie nor Anastasia, Anastasia rushed to get out of the door while Sam opened the basement door for Colby, The boys rushed to help Anastasia who was screaming trying to get out, the door had been shut and locked "SAM! COLBY!" Anastasia yelled again as tears streamed down her cheeks, as the demon behind her began to touch her, Anastasia could feel it, "you can't touch me! You can't come near me!" Anastasia yelled as she cried out hoping someone would get the door open.

Sam rushed to the door opening it as Anastasia fell into his arms breathless and shaking, as she was standing there while Sam had his arms around her holding her close "woah woah what happened? Hey, Hey, Anastasia? ANA!" Sam said as Anastasia's eyes rolled back and she fell into his arms her body limp, she had fainted, whatever was in the room with her was causing damage, might have already caused alot of damage to her, Colby rushed over as him and Sam tried to get Anastasia to wake up, after a couple of Cold cloths against her head Anastasia finally woke back up.

Anastasia felt her breathe catching in her throat as she began to speak "Whatever was in this room with me wasn't human, it's almost like it's working with whatever is in the basement." Anastasia said trying to Explain "none of it is human, it can't leave the house unless it attaches itself to us, We have to tell it to leave us alone, we have to tell it that it can't follow us and say goodbye to the house. We have to leave, it touched me." Anastasia said, as Sam helped Anastasia up.

"You can't follow us out, you can not come with us home you must stay here, thank you for talking to us but it's time we leave. Goodbye." Anastasia said as Sam helped her walk out, Colby shut the door behind them as they walked to the car Anastasia started to feel better she was still a little shaken up and weak but felt slightly better.

Sam was happy to know Anastasia made it out safely, he didn't know what happened but he knew she'd tell him on the way home, they got into the car and started driving to their hotel for the night "So what happened?" Sam asked "When I was in that room whatever that dark entity was it tried to attack me, it wanted to physically hurt me because it knew I could see it we'd locked eyes, It was trying to take human form at first but I could tell it wasn't human, it was something completely different, I began to panic and yelled for you guys, it didn't like that's when I turned around I was face to face with it, and then when k tried to open the door that got locked it touched me, it physically touched me." Anastasia said.

Sam looked at Anastasia terrified and then to Colby "are you okay?" Colby asked his sister "yeah I'm shaken up but I'm okay now, I fainted because it was trying to take energy from me." Anastasia said as she laid her head on Sam's shoulder "I just don't want to Think about it anymore tonight." Anastasia said.