09- Haunted clown motel

ANASTASIA looked at Sam as they Sat outside of the clown motel "This place creeps me out, I don't like clowns

ANASTASIA looked at Sam as they Sat outside of the clown motel "This place creeps me out, I don't like clowns." Sam said laughing As Colby parked the car "no but for real there like a scarier version of Birthday clowns." Anastasia said laughing as they got out of the car.

As soon as they walked into the hotels lobby to get a room Anastasia felt an Eerie feeling "This isn't gonna be fun." Anastasia said staring at all the creepy clown dolls in the lobby, they got a room and then headed to it, As they sat their things down they then made their way to the cemetery "guys look it's the mizpah!" Anastasia said pointing across the street.

"Damn I didn't know they were so close." Sam said as he wrapped his arm around Anastasia holding her close to try to keep her safe and calm her nerves, Anastasia hated a lot of things especially clowns, Sam and Colby knew that but what they didn't know was that There was a Clown impersonator that hid inside of Guests rooms And jumped out to scare them when they returned, So they truly didn't know what was in store for them tonight.

Sam, Anastasia and Colby went back to their room and once they had gotten back in it they got ready to start their investigation and that's when the clown Impersonator Tried to confuse them, he started by Flushing the toilet To which they all turned to face the bathroom after it went silent for a bit they got back into setting up and that's when the impersonator Made it's way out of the bathroom.

Anastasia froze when she saw the clown, She felt her fear and anxiety building up "S....Sam." Anastasia said scared, "yeah?" Sam asked confused as he turned to see what Anastasia was looking at "oh fuck." Sam said as Colby also turned to face the clown, Anastasia felt herself Getting lightheaded and nauseous from the fear, Sam quickly grabbed her as they walked outside to the balcony as the clown impersonator walked out and left.

Anastasia began to feel dizzy, she didn't just see the clown she also saw an evil entity behind the clown, which is probably what made her feel this way when they went back into their room Anastasia felt even more dizzy and then everything went black, Sam quickly rushed to catch her before she hit the ground "ANASTASIA!" Sam said frantically as Colby also rushed to her side "come on ana wake up." Sam said panicky, Anastasia's eyes fluttered open and she felt weak "Somethings off about this place, and it's not just the clowns, even though they're creepy." Anastasia said as Sam helped her sit up against the bed "so this place is built ontop of a burial ground legit by the graveyard. that's upset alot of spirits which has led to a dark entity Coming to this place, and I think that's why the creepy doll figures move and things get misplaced, don't hold me to it but I believe that's why." Anastasia said.

Colby and Sam helped her up as they began their Investigation attempting to reach out but the spirits as well as the entity decided not to speak, They knew they wouldn't stay the whole night but they wanted to try to make it a few more hours they didn't want to up and leave at 3 am, Anastasia and Sam sat together on one bed while Colby sat on the other one, Anastasia looked up and that's when she saw it, the same entity from earlier.

"Guys it's back." Anastasia said as she turned on the equipment "what do you want?" Anastasia asked "you." The thing replied into the ovilus, "oh hell no, we're leaving!" Sam said as he shut it off, as they grabbed their things and got ready to leave the room it was now 4 am and Anastasia was ready to leave, especially since it said it wanted her "You can't follow us, you can't follow me, Sam nor Colby you must stay here and leave us alone!" Anastasia said as she shut the hotel room door behind her, they turned in their key and then got into the car, Anastasia looked at Sam as they got into the car.

"There's not much that scares me, there's multiple things I'm not comfortable with such as demons, Or clowns and when we had two of them at the same time that's where I cross the line but when the dark entity stated That it wanted me that's when I really cross the line and shut everything down, it's not a good sign it means your dealing with something harmful and way more powerful than we are as humans, that's why I not only prayed over us but told it forcefully it had to stay, I am not being the cause of any of us being harmed, I said it when we arrived, this place has more dark than it does good and I think that's due to the dark entity that resides here because it's so powerful it shuts out the light, I knew as soon as I saw it, it wasn't good, it wanted to harm us but I waited to see its true intention first."Anastasia said.

Sam looked at her in shock "I'm so glad you Knew what to do, Me and Colby wouldn't have known what to do, is that what made you faint?" Sam asked "yes, it was trying to prove it was stronger than me but in reality it isn't not since I have the power of Jesus Christ with me, and since I believe I do have some seniority over them, you have to invite it to touch you, invite it to harm you, which we didn't ." Anastasia said, Colby nodded and drove them to their hotel, they were 6 hours away from home so they wanted to crash at their hotel for the night, once they arrived at the hotel Anastasia went to shower.

When she got out she joined Sam in the bed "I still don't feel great maybe sleep will help?" Anastasia said, Sam nodded as he held her close, the two of them drifting off to sleep, Colby didn't go to sleep right away he wanted to keep an eye on his little sister, he was afraid to lose her.