04- The hate

ANASTASIA walked downstairs staring at her phone, "Sam

ANASTASIA walked downstairs staring at her phone, "Sam." Anastasia said as she looked up at Her boyfriend and at Colby "what is it? What's wrong?" Sam asked, Anastasia just stared at her phone again "I..." Anastasia said "what is it???" Sam asked as he approached her, as her eyes welled with tears "Everyone... hates me." Anastasia said as the tears rolled down her cheeks, Sam took her phone reading all the hate comments, this angered him, why were people being so mean to the love of his life?

"I will not let this stand!" Sam snapped as he looked at Anastasia "I'm making a video addressing this TODAY!" Sam said as he handed Anastasia her phone and pulled her in for a hug "nobody hates on my girl." Sam said as he held her in his arms, Sam didn't like the way people online were treating Anastasia, she didn't deserve this, she didn't deserve to be treated this way, she didn't deserve to have people hating her for being in love.

Sam went upstairs and got the camera, once he got the Camera. he came back downstairs, Anastasia was fusing to ignore her phone but Her phone just kept buzzing, Instagram notifications and texts from unknown numbers.

Anastasia finally decided to check the notifications again as she opened her phone screen she went to Instagram, as she scrolled through the comments she couldn't believe what she was reading, these comments were from her boyfriends and brothers so called fans.

Anastasia read all of the comments As she took a shaky breathe, the comments read
"So this is who Sam decides to date? Colby's uncool sister.", "Sam seriously you could've done better shes not even cute.", "I hope she gets attacked in one of the places they go so Sam can Find someone else.", "i hope she gets badly hurt." Anastasia Sat down on the couch, as she put her head into her hands as her eyes welled with tears, Sam came back into the room to see Anastasia sitting with her head in her hands as her phone kept buzzing.

"Hey." Sam said as he sat next to her "are you okay?" Sam asked as he wrapped an arm around her "no..." Anastasia said as she looked up at him, her eyes puffy and red from crying, "read" Anastasia said as she handed Sam her phone, the Instagram comments still pulled up "what the hell!" Sam said "Colby come read this!" Sam said pissed as Colby came over to the couch "what the fuck." Colby said as he looked over at his sister "that's fucked up, I'm so sorry, I love you Ana." Colby said.

"When did this start?" Sam asked as he turned to face Anastasia again "When did this start?" Sam asked again "I saw it this morning, it woke me up." Anastasia said the tears filling her eyes, Sam sighed "you've hidden this from us all day? Why?" Sam asked "I thought it'd pass... I didn't think it was important, and I didn't wanna bother you guys, but it just kept getting worse..." Anastasia said "not important? Baby they're telling you to die, they're wishing you would get hurt or die! To me that's important, don't hide this stuff from me please." Sam said as looked at her.

Anastasia wiped some of the tears off her cheeks as she looked at Sam again "no because I don't want you loosing fans because of me." She said "baby they aren't my fans if they're hating on my girlfriend." Sam said sternly As he set up the camera "We need to film this now, I don't want anything else like this happening if it does I will stop our Channel." Sam said to which Colby agreed.

The three of them sat on the couch together once the camera started to record Sam spoke up "what's up guys it's Sam and Colby and today were addressing a serious issue that doesn't sit well with us." Sam said, Colby spoke up "You guys have been hating on Anastasia for no reason at all, you state you want Sam happy then send death threats and hateful remarks towards his girlfriend and my sister." Colby said.

"You want my respect but you say these things to my girlfriend, And if you were to ask me to choose between her and you, it would be Anastasia 1000%, it's always been Anastasia and will always be Anastasia, she's the love of my life and she has been here for me since we met in high school, me and Colby being friends brought me and Anastasia closer And I'm really happy with her so please, stop hating on her or lose me and colby." Sam said as they ended the video.

Anastasia looked at her phone again as she saw some more comments, as she read over Negative ones again she Sighed as she handed Sam her phone "I swear if this shit doesn't stop people will not be happy because they won't have us anymore to see." Sam said.

"I really don't want you to lose fans because of me Sam. That isn't fair to you!" Anastasia said as she looked at Sam "I don't care, I love you, I choose you, fuck them, if they're gonna hate on you then they aren't my fans and I don't need them! Remember I asked you out not them." Sam said as he kissed Anastasia, Colby stood by taking photos of the two, he wanted them to post them, he wanted them to prove they were unbothered, prove they were happy together.

As Colby uploaded the YouTube video,   Sam and Anastasia uploaded the photos Colby took of them to their Instagrams "that will show them!" Sam said as he looked at Anastasia smiling, Anastasia smiled as she laid her head on Sam's shoulder, she truly hoped He was right.

House had passed and Everyone managed to see the video and the posts and the comments changed from hateful to respectful and kind, Anastasia laughed at the comments "it's funny how confrontation works." Anastasia said handing Sam her phone, Sam read through the comments and laughed himself "yeah it is considering everyone's changed their ways." Sam said as he Handed her phone back to her.