Notice

☘️☘️☘️☘️🕊🕊🕊☘️☘️☘️

.
.
.
.

Hello everyone. I am back with another story.

In my previous book I had requested you all to give me some genre ideas for my next book or some genre you want to read.

My dear reader AymanBoriyawala has given me this genre of office romance. So this book is dedicated to my honest reader AymanBoriyawalapll

I hope you would share the same enthusiasm and support for this book as well. Your support is more important to me than anything else.

Please don't hesitate to share your opinions and views in the comment section. Also, don't forget to share this book to your viewers and friends as well. That would be very helpful for my book and a biggest supporting character.

This idea isn't something new. I am sure many have written such genre, but I will try my best to make it something different, funny and enjoyable.

I hope you will give me your constant support. I will try my level best to update chapter every other day.

Currently I am going through a very difficult time. I have lost a family member recently and since I am far from them, I was unable to see them for a last time. I am very sad at the moment. I only have my stories to keep me company at such a difficult time. I want to keep my mind occupied instead of being depressed, so I decided to continue writing or else I was going to quit.

So I would really hope you give your constant love and support.

Thank you so much. I will be back with my first chapter.

.
.
.
.

☘️☘️☘️🕊🕊🕊☘️☘️☘️