3

.
.
.
.

☘️☘️☘️🕊🕊🕊☘️☘️☘️

Wei's POV

Haahh...what a day. I never expected to meet my boss nor to have sex with him. I am screwed.

My mind was still in that hotel room even though my body was in my room. I was deprived of any sleep due to the unexpected events. I still couldn't put my head nor accept the fact that I just slept with my crush. I tried my best to hide my feelings when we were having sex. I tried to be as rude as possible so that this would be our last rendezvous. But.....I couldn't take this as a simple one night stand. This was my dream, my vision. I don't remember how many times I had visioned myself having sex with him. Even when I was with other men, I would imagine my boss in them. I was pathetic and madly in love with him. I wanted to end any kind of feelings I felt for him after this sex. But......instead I fell in a deep pit which had no end.

I still remember it so clearly like a movie. Doing it with that guy in real was way better than I ever imagined and that was very bad for my heart. He was going so fast and hard that my mind was a mess. I couldn't even think straight. Everything went haywire when he turned me around and made me face him. I was avoiding showing him my face. I am sure he saw my flushed face. I thought I was good at hiding my expressions but at that moment I couldn't. My feelings for him was so badly bubbling inside me that I was scared....I was scared that if I faced him I would blurt out my feelings for him. But.......something had snapped inside me today. Seeing him embrace me so lovingly already made me feel longing for him. I was really screwed today.
.
.
.
.
And after that day, I became sex partner with my boss. I was at his beck and call. The longer this relationship goes on, the more I wonder if we can continue doing this. But at the same time I was hoping that this relationship would last. I asked myself that so many times. In the blink of an eye, three months have already passed. I thought he'd be sick of me after a month. I never imagined we would go for 3 long months. But I feel like the number of times we meet has been increasing. We would have sex every other day, my body was already in sink with his.

And here I am.....again having sex with him. I guess some things never change. Today I had made up my mind to reject if he ever asked me out for dinner. Because I knew dinners always led to steamy nights. But once again, I failed....same as all the times I tried for 3 months.

I sat on the edge of the bed wearing back my clothes that I had discarded before having a passionate affair with my boss. As always I kept a straight face, making it seem as if this night of ours was nothing special and was the same as all the other times. I felt my boss shift behind me and I exactly guessed what he wanted from me. I had rejected that one action during our sex. No Kissing. My boss would always try to kiss me whenever we were at the end.

"Are you still planning to avoid me? We have been together for three months now" I could hear the disappointment in his voice.

I knew he felt offended whenever I rejected his kiss, but it was not about him...it was about me. He has no idea what will happen if I let him do the one thing that has kept me sane these days. If I let him kiss me...all hell will break loose and I was not going to let that happen.

"Are you just going to leave like that again?" He questioned me.

"Yes....make way. I am going" I clenched my fist trying to control my emotions and spoke as coldly as possible.