5

.
.
.
.

☘️☘️☘️🕊🕊🕊☘️☘️☘️

The alarm blares at 7:30 in the morning. Wei blinks his eyes waking from his deep slumber. As soon as he opened his eyes the first thing he saw in front of him was a hard chiseled chest. He tilts his head upwards to see who it was and when he sees Yunlan's face, he immediately jumps from the bed. He holds his head in shame as he remembers his last night with Yunlan. He remembers how Yunlan got mad about the hickey and ravished him like an animal. He was not angry at him instead he actually liked the sex. Looks like he has a fetish for rough sex. He remembers having sex in the bathroom and the events later were a blur. He looks at himself and realises he is still naked but clean. He inwardly thanks Yunlan for cleaning him up and also apologises for fainting in between sex. He rushes to the bathroom freshens up and wears his clothes. He makes sure to get out before his boss wakes up.

Before waking away, he sits on the bed beside Yunlan and gently strokes his hair that was falling on his eyes. It was his rule to never fall asleep next to his sex partner, because that would effect his feelings towards the other. But today...he must have fallen asleep because of the rough sex that made him tired. By the way, Wei thought Yunlan was still handsome even when he was sleeping. He had never seen Yunlan like this...peaceful. But now was not the time to think of unnecessary things. He needed to get out before his boss wakes up. It would be so embarrassing to face his boss now. Shortly after, Wei leaves the hotel room.

Yunlan opens his eyes when he hears the door slam.

"Huhh...I shouldn't have pretended that I was sleeping if I knew he would leave so early. I didn't know he could be so cute stroking my hair like that"

.
.
.
.

A few days later, Yunlan and Wei were going through the next schedule after attending a meeting. Yunlan had another meeting with another client and had a dinner at a Korean restaurant with the same client. So for the whole week, both Yunlan and Wei were busy with a client who was constantly making them work more on the contracts. Wei literally had dark spots under his eyes. He had not got a proper sleep for a whole week as he kept on going back and forth with this client and the bosses office. And now Wei had a business trip with his boss and has an early flight tomorrow.

Next day, As soon as the flight landed at their destination, they were ushered to a hotel and Wei was having a fit in the reception area. The receptionist kept on telling him that they only have booked for one room and the other rooms were already full.

"What? What do you mean there is only one room?" Wei asks hysterically.

"Yes, there is only one room reserved under Zhao Yunlan's name." She answered calmly.

"That can't be right. Please check it again. I'm sure it was two"

Yunlan was standing behind Wei enjoying the scene in front of him. He looks at the receptionist and sees that she was having a hard time managing Wei. He decides to help her and interferes their conversation.

"You don't have to" Yunlan looks at her and nods.

He looks at Wei "I changed it before we left for the airport"

"What the hell is wrong with you" Wei says irritating.

"You have been busy for a week, Right?" Yunlan leans towards Wei's ears and whispers "We have a lot to catch up"

Wei blushes crimson red and peeks at the receptionist to see if she heard that but the receptionist was already attending to another customer so he sighs in relief. He looks at Yunlan with mixed feelings.