9

.
.
.
.

☘️☘️☘️🕊🕊🕊☘️☘️☘️
.
.
.
.

Wei was looking at himself in the mirror of the men's washroom in the mall making sure his hair was well kept. Wei had put a lot of thought in his outfit for today and made sure his styled hair looked good, since this was a date. He was wearing a printed cardigan shirt and a black jeans which gave him an elegant look. He made sure to get a wolf cut before he came to the mall making him look soft and young.

Yunlan was waiting for Wei to finish his business as he leaned on one of the wall near the washroom

Yunlan was waiting for Wei to finish his business as he leaned on one of the wall near the washroom. He looked like a model posing for a photographer. Many women as well as men would stop for a second to look at the god like feature radiating from him. Yunlan was wearing a white shirt inserted with a white Jean and white sneakers. He was also wearing silver thin bracelet to finish off his outfit. His hair was brushed sideways and away from his face, giving him a elegant and sophesticated look.

After making sure everything was right, Wei exited the washroom and looked to the side to find Yunlan leaning on the wall

After making sure everything was right, Wei exited the washroom and looked to the side to find Yunlan leaning on the wall. He was entranced for a second to see how handsome he looked.

When Yunlan noticed Wei, he could not believe how beautiful Wei looked in casual clothes as this was the first time he saw him wearing something other than suit.

They both were blushing while looking at each other. Wei felt even more embarrassed when he noticed Yunlan staring at him.

"U-Ummm...is there something wrong? Do I not look good?"

"It's not that...its just that you look very cute"

A faint tinge spread over Wei's pale cheeks and he coughed to not be even more embarrassed than he already was. His heart was beating at full speed, he tried his best to calm his heart down but it sped even more when Yunlan extended his hand and smiled at him with so much love that it was blinding him.