4

.
.
.
.

☘️☘️☘️🕊🕊🕊☘️☘️☘️

Yunlan's POV

I was back at my office and working with a client for our new project. We had just finished the discussion over lunch and had finalized the terms and conditions. I was successfully able to form a partnership with such a reputed company. Wei was walking beside me with a straight face looking at my next appointment on his notepad.

Whenever I look at him, I feel so confused and weirded out by his behavior. This has been occupying my mind a lot these days. Why doesn't he even let me kiss him? Isn't it natural to kiss when we have sex? Or is he drawing a line and making sure that we only have a relationship of sex partners and nothing more? Is it because I have a fiance?

I signed dejected. If I was able to, I would have told him the truth about me and Mei. Since I cannot tell Wei because of some restrictions, let me tell this to my readers. My father and Mei's father are business partners. They did not pair us up because they are partners nor to have a political marriage, it was just because they both are childhood friends. Yes....the old friends want to turn their friendship into a family. So they set both me and Mei, got us engaged and now here we are unable to escape this fate. We both are not happy with this set up at all especially Mei, she hates it the most.

I come out of my thoughts when Wei clears his throat enquiring me about my well being. I shake my head at him and reassure that I am fine. Just then I notice something on him. He has a patch on his neck. When I asked him about it, he hesitantly said that he slept in a crooked position and has neck pain. I thought nothing more of it and dropped the subject. But....something felt off about him. Is it because we didn't have sex for a week? Maybe today I should invite him for dinner.

Just then my cell phone rings and I pick to find Mei on the other end. She invites me for dinner at her house as her parents wanted to meet me. I signed dejected. I was thinking about spending the night with Wei and now I have to cancel it. I would rather be with Wei then meet her parents, it's too tiring. I will make sure I have dinner with him tomorrow instead. I turn towards Wei and canceled the remaining schedule and informed about the dinner with Mei. I dropped Wei back at the office and I drived towards her home.

As soon as I reached her home I was invited inside with all smiles and pleasantries. I was served hot eateries and delicious sweets. I was treated like a King, ofcourse because I was their would be son-in-law. But it was all a facade as they had only one intention for inviting me. Me and Mei have been engaged for a long time, it's been nearly 3 years. Any engaged couple would get married within a year but both me and Mei had no such intentions. So our parents tried to push us for our wedding. All the meetings were about only marriage and we were fed up about it. We couldn't do nothing and just sat down smiling as our parents spoke. But my mind was occupied by Wei. I so badly wanted to meet him, spend time with him. But it was not the time. We would never date me since I am just a sex partner. I will have to convince or show him that I am more interested than just being his sex partner. But he is so uptight, in guard, I don't think I can even budge him about this idea.

By how his body reacts to my touches I know that he is getting used to my pleasures. And I am satisfied by how needy he gets in bed and begs me to give him more and more. His moans, screams and all the pleasure sounds that comes out of his mouth are music to my ears. I love to see how his face gets flushed when I speak flirtatiously. How his dick springs up when I caresses him by sliding my fingers on every nook and cranny of his body. I love it when he cums by just his nipples getting played with. I love it when his hole devours my dick and clenches on it desperately as if it was the last thing he will get. I just......I just really really am in love with him. I have been having sex for 3 months now. At first it was just curiosity but now....I am head over heals for him. Now not only his body, I also crave for his heart. I want him for myself, I desperately need to make him mine. I feel like I won't be sane without him beside me. I need to tell him...how much I am in love with him. I will tell him when I find an opportunity.