10

.
.
.
.

☘️☘️☘️🕊🕊🕊☘️☘️☘️

Wei's POV

The next day, the articles of the two of them getting married was spread throughout the internet. After the article spread, those two were more busier than ever. Interviews by various media outlets showed them as a perfect happy couple. Yunlan seemed to have gotten better after the announcement of their marriage. Their photos of them hugging each other and smiling happily looking into each other eyes filled with love was spread all over the news. As for me....it still hurt looking at it.

I was in a meeting room looking towards my boss and his fiance giving an interview for a news channel. I sighed when I saw Yunlan hold her hand and kiss it. I don't know if that move was for public stunt or if it was genuine. He just doesn't know anymore.

He suddenly heard another sigh near him and looks towards the women who was standing beside him. She was Wang Mie's secretary.

"Are you feeling okay, Ms Yumi? You don't look so well?"

"I'm okay..." Yumi smiles at Wei. "You don't seem to be looking so well too, secretary Shen"

"I'm fine too.."

"I'm glad..."

We both were smiling at each other and failed to notice two eyes filled with anger and hopelessness looking our way.

After the interview, we approached them. "Good work today, boss, Miss Wang"

"Yes, both of you have to go for your next appointment now" Yumi informed them as she looked at her IPad.

"What is our next appointment?" Yunlan questions.

"You need to go to wedding dress shopping that you booked few days ago"

"Ahh....I did...." Yunlan looks at Mie "I'm going to the parking lot first with my secretary. I want to bring some documents along with me"

"Okay...."

Ms Wang and her secretary walk out of the room. I bow down towards my boss and tell him that I would be waiting for him at the parking area.

"Are you really okay?" I was startled by the question. "Don't you mind when I say that I'm getting married?"

"Yes..I am okay. I dont mind at all..."

Yunlan flinched by my straightforward answer. "Are you serious?"

"Yes!"

"I go crazy everytime I see you. Am I the only one who feels that way?" Yunlan angrily takes a step towards Wei.

"Yes...!" That's a lie. Because the moment I heard they were getting married, my heart broke into pieces. But, I can't ruin their marriage. All I can do is lie, saying that it's okay. "Because...I really don't mind you getting married. So please take care of Ms Wang Mie"