7

.
.
.

☘️☘️☘️🕊🕊🕊☘️☘️☘️

Wei woke up with a groan as a sharp pain shoot up all over his backbone. He rubbed his forehead to stop the impending headache that was already surfacing. He looked beside him and saw Yunlan sleeping peacefully. He flung his leg and slowly sat upright on the bed......again a sharp pain shooting in his ass. He cursed under his breath and sighed when his muscles adjusted to the pain and relaxed making him feel better. It was late and they needed to get ready for the appointment. He decided to get up and get ready first and then he would wake up Yunlan. But before he could get out of the bed, a hand grabbed him and pulled him back into the bed.

Yunlan held him closer to his chest and nuzzled the back of his neck leaving a light peck. Wei blushed ten fold and he was sure that Yunlan must have noticed it too. The previous nights events were still fresh in his mind and this closeness was not really helping him at all. Wei did not move and lied down as still as possible letting Yunlan do whatever he liked.

"Y-Your'e already up?" Wei tried to distract himself.

Wei shrieked when Yunlan flicked his fingers on his erected nipples sending a jolt of electricity all over his body. Looks like Wei's body was still sensitive.

"Mr President...No! If you don't get ready now...."

Yunlan bites the side of Wei's neck making him shut his mouth and leaving  a visible bite mark.

"Can't we? Just a little bit?" Wei shivered when Yunlan whispered in his ears.

Wei knew he was blushing furiously because, he could feel Yunlan's hard member poking his naked butthole. Wei tried to wriggle out of Yunlan's hold but his embrace tightened putting Wei back in his embrace.

"No we can’t! You know that today's work is important" Wei was panicking. He was already spent from yesterday's events and his ass still hurt. He could not tolerate another round.

"I know....but you don't have to hurry...." Yunlan made sure to let Wei know how horny he still was.

"And if you are late for the appointment?..."

"We still have an hour to spare....hmm??? Wei Wei?" Wei was startled by the sudden intimate nickname.

Yunlan was kissing the side of his neck trying to get him to do his bidding. Wei tried his best to control himself while biting his bottom lip. By now Yunlan had already started roaming his hands all over Wei's chest and stomach.

"Hmm? Wei Wei...?"

I couldn't do it anymore, I couldn't say 'No' and had to finally give in to his stubbornness. "I-I suppose it's okay...."

And just like that we again had an intimate sex for 1 hour.
.
.
.
.
.
Wei and Yunlan had landed back in China after their business trip. They were returning back from the airport in Yunlan's car. The ride back was filled with tension. The grim look on Yunlan's face as he drived was really worrying. The tension was so high that a word would really kill the mood. Wei was fidgeting, playing with his fingers. He was feeling awkward. He never really expected that the things could go wrong even though they traveled there all the way from home. The meeting didn't go smoothly and the atmosphere became gloomy. Looks like we will have to make another trip to solve this problem. Wei sighed thinking about how much trouble this will cause him.