Mama a girl behind you

So I was gone for 3 years, and started new stories, I'm aware.

However I was going through it during that time, and I fell out of Twisted Wonderland in order to handle the chaos in my life.

Other fandoms became my comfort at that moment and I paid more mind to them, and I do apologize for not letting the status of this book be known for so long!

I will not be discontinuing this story until further notice, not will I stop the other Twisted wonderland fanfic I recently made. I am slowly getting back into the fandom, and want to continue writing for it!

That being said, not everything here will be accurate to the actual game. Heck, a fifth of this chapter was from a draft I made back in 2021! Back when we referred to 'thaumarks' as 'madol'???

but for those of you that stuck around, please do enjoy this short chapter, I'll be working on the next one by the time you read this!

---

Crowley nearly choked on his food if it weren't for Bowie using all her strength to hit his back. The entire time he coughed he had one hand gripping the table and another on his shirt. 

“Let it out, let it out!” Bowie happily chanted as she hit his back, unbothered with the fact that Crowley's food stopped halfway down his throat. Eventually, Grim began chanting with her, dancing along the table and avoiding the food as he did.

You and Cassandra remained unphased, her arms crossed while she waited for you to do something. “Momma, I think you need to do something.”

With an exhale, you agreed and made your way to Crowley. You gestured for Bowie to move out of the way, which she obediently did. All it took was one big swing from you before Crowley's soul almost popped out.

Finally, he could breathe! There was doubt in his expression when he calmed down.

"I don't know, Ms. {L/n}... You don't know any magic..." He trailed off, his glowing eyes creasing in distress.

"All the more reason to let me learn! No one knows how long we'll be here, so the least we could do is educate ourselves on how this world works." You pointed out, gesturing to yourself and your girls. “It'd be cruel to leave us uneducated and lost!”

Still, Crowley was silent. Though there was a hint of consideration, you were so close to convincing him! What would be the final point? Come on, think!

Then Cassandra spoke up, "If I recall correctly, the Dark Mirror said that she was suited for all dorms due to her soul's shape and color constantly changing." Crowley looked at her with a raised brow, probably wondering how a five year old spoke better than most of his students.

She paused after taking another bite of mangú, "She has the ability to learn magic, and we likely inherited that as well." She then pointed accusingly at Crowley with a fork that had a slice of salami at the end. "This could be a great opportunity to show just how extensive your generosity can be. If we surpass the standard, the whole world would recognize that you were the only one to see potential in us! A superior vision that brought up greatness to this world!"

Your brows raised, secretly thankful that she butted in. It was rare, but Cassandra knew how to alter people's views pretty easily. Something she inherited from her father, and you hardly won debates with her because she knew too much.