Punch An Ace In the Face

Hi, so this is a little long, but I wanted to give the reader more personality than just going along with the script.

Anyway, I based Reader and her kids off of some Disney characters! I dropped a hint on who Readers might be in this chapter. Can you guess who?

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

Fighting
Blood
Cussing

I haven't proofread this, so you might see errors, sorry in advancee

Hope you enjoy!

----

“... Hey ma?”

“Don't tell me.”

“But ma!”

“I know.”

You were sure not to snap at Cassandra, but your dull tone made it hard for her not to shrink back just a bit. 

Despite ‘knowing’, you proceeded to lay like a corpse, your hands crossed over your chest as if ready for burial. Your face was stoic, hardened as you attempted not to sneeze from all the dust in the air. Your makeshift bonnet was shifted slightly, hiding your brows as you stared at the ceiling.

“Dang momma, what'd the ceiling do to you?” Bowie hummed with her hands on her sides, shifting her upper body to see what you were looking at.

“Well, Booboo, do you really wanna know the problem?” You asked, your eyes still fixated on the ceiling.

She looked over to her twin sister, said siblings downturned eyes full of stress as they simultaneously grimaced. “I think we have an idea…”

The mattress had broken through the bedframe. And a stick almost pierced through your head, only managing to shift your bonnet more over your face. The realization of this horror kept you still and full of frustration.

Grim remained asleep, even his body bouncing on the mattress as it hit the ground couldn't make him budge. The sun was rising, faint and soft rays seeping in through the window.

This place wasn't safe to keep your kids in. Too many opportunities for them to get sick before you'd finish cleaning this place up. Even after nearly impaling your own head, you were still thinking about your children.

Finally, you took a sharp inhale through your nostrils, hoisting yourself out of the destroyed bed.

“Girls, go take a shower. I'll be speaking with the Headmage to see if we can transfer to a different dorm.” You groaned, rubbing your temples with one hand.

Silently, they rushed off to the bathrooms. It was only a few moments until you heard the shower running.

‘If I can't get us all transfered for some reason, I'll have to transfer those two.’ You thought to yourself, eyeing the uniform the ghosts had grabbed for you while you slept. Crowley had forgotten to grab a uniform for you, so your new buddies had to take another trip to the school.

As you waited for Bowie and Cassandra to finish their showers so you could take yours, you judged the oh-so great Grim snoozed away besides you.

“Then I'd be stuck with you.” You stuck your tongue out at the creature, your tongue piercing catching the light. “I'd rather eat bull testicles.” Not your favorite dish, so it was the only thing your mother in-law would make for you whenever you visited.

You rested your cheek in your hand, with your elbow propped up on your knee. Unwillingly, your mind traveled to the man from last night. He was a handsome man, carrying himself with an elegance and mysteriousness you recalled your late husband, Charina, sharing.