The Prison.

"Let me out of here, Jasper! I thought I had you under the sea!" Cried Lapis as she banged her fist against the sheild of the cell. Jasper cackled, her hands on her hips.
"Luckily I got out! You little worm, you almost had me!" She grinned. Lapis whimpered, falling to her knees.
"Now you will never leave! Ha! In your face, Lapis! Peridot?! Get over here!" She yells for the green gem. Peridot appears.

"Ugh. What? Is something wrong with Lapis?" She asks, checking her coordinates for anything wrong.
"No you nerd! Make sure this cage is locked and secured so she can't get out! Do it!!" She spits at Peridot. She nods.

"Okay I'll do it." She walks up to the cell and puts it to extreme lock. She sighs.
"Its done, Jasper." Peridot says, glancing at Lapis. Lapis returns the glance and growls. Her grimace fades once she notices that Peridot has a pitiful look of her face. Jasper glares at Lapis which forces her to look away from Peridot.

"You stay here, you little brat." She croaks, stomping off. Peridot waits for her to disappear before she hacks into her coordinates and unlocks the cell. The shield disappears. Lapis's eyes widen.
"What? What happened?" She asks, feeling the air.
"Go, Lapis Lazuli. Fly away and don't come back." She says, pointing to the open door. Lapis is shocked.

"But I-"
"Just go. Before she comes back!" Peridot demands. She has the look of kindness in her eyes. Lapis nods and opens her wings before flying out the door of the ship. Peridot jams the alarm to make it seem like it was an accident and Lapis escaped. Only to give her time to run.

Jasper comes running. She growls angrily when she sees the cell empty.
"PERIDOT!!" She yells. Peridot limps over, holding her side.
"Sh-she escaped. I...I tried to-"
Jasper clenches her fist and punches Peridot, throwing her to the ground. She whinced, curling into a ball from the pain.

"Useless!! The brat got away because of you! Ugh. I'll deal with you later. We have to find her!" Jasper storms back into the control room.

Perdiot smiles weakily.
"Please run... Be free, Lapis." She says before blacking out from the blow of Jasper's fist.