Travel to Earth.

Jasper slams on the gas of the ship and it zooms off into space.
"Little brat!! I'll get you." She grinds her teeth, swearing under her breath. Peridot is shot out into the middle of space, completely unconcious. Her body floats around, her fingers orbiting around her.

Her fingers make a small little rocket board and blast her off somewhere.

"Hey Pearl! Are we gonna go on another mission today?" Asked Steven as him and Pearl walked a long the beach.
"Well, it all depends. If there is a problem at a warp portal, we will have to fix it before it destroys." She says. Steven nods.

"Well okay. But why don't we just go visit a place and look at the stuff there? I'm sure there are cool things."
Pearl sighs, frowning.
"But the warp portal is for serious reasons only."
"This is serious. You can show me around! Come on Pearl! Let's go!"he cheers, taking her hand and running back to the temple. Pearl almost falls.
"Woooah~! S-slow down, Steven!"She wobbles, running with him. Steven rushes to the warp portal and goes in.
"Where to, Miss Pearl?" He asks. She thinks to herself before smiling.
"Oh. I know. Let's go to the water fall that leads into the ocean. It's got a ton of beautiful trees with diamonds growing as the fruit." She warps them there.

"See look!" She points to the sparking crystal fruit in the lush green trees.
"Isn't this place just beautiful?" She asks, looking around. Steven is memorized. Then his eyes lock on a strange green figure near the beach.

"Hey! Pearl! Look at that!" He points to the beach. Pearl looks interested.
"What is it Steven?" She follows him. He then gasps.

"Ahhh! Peeearl! Look!" He panics. Pearl looks and is shocked.
"Peridot! Wha-what in the world is she doing here?!"
Peridot's fingers start to float up.
"Steven get back." She demands, keeping him behind her. He listen and stays. The fingers form into a screen and it plays a message of Peridot's voice. It says"

This is Peridot. And this is to my secret message file. I have officially decided this.

I am going to let Lapis Lazuli free from her cell. Because, for a while I really didn't see what I saw in her before. Now I realize who I...well. I realized that she deserves better. And that her life is more important then mine. I would rather find her safe and happy on Earth...then see her crying in a cell. I thought these feelings were just a mistake. But then, I started to notice how harshly she was treated.

If I am listening to this. Or if anyone is listening to this message. Keep it quiet and don't show Lapis. I don't know what she would think of me if she found out how much I care about her.....because....she's a precious gem...and I want that to be protected.

Pearl is almost in tears.
"Oh wow. That was beautiful." She says, having a half crying smile. Steven is confused.

"So. Peridot loves Lapis Lazuli? I don't get it?" He scratches his head. Pearl pats his head.
"You'll understand when you're older. For now. Let's get her back to the temple. She looks pretty beat up." Pearl examines her, looking a bit sorry for her. Steven nods.
"I'll go get Garnet and Amythyst to help!"Pearl says, trying to pick up Peridot.

"Okay!"He runs back to the warp portal.