Chapter 21

As the car's interior became a haven for their intense desires, Aiden, fully under the influence of his awakened demonic nature, looked at Drake with an unfiltered hunger. His eyes, glowing with a deep, lustful purple, met Drake's with a raw, shameless need.

Aiden's voice was husky, filled with the urgency of his desire. "Can I... suck your cock?" he asked, his gaze unwavering, reflecting his complete surrender to his lustful instincts.

Drake's breath hitched at the directness of Aiden's request. He looked at Aiden, his expression a mixture of surprise and intense arousal. The shift in dynamic-Aiden openly voicing his desire-was both unexpected and exhilarating.

Drake's response was a low, throaty growl. "If that's what you want," he said, his voice laced with both command and desire, "then show me." His eyes were dark with a mixture of anticipation and control, eagerly awaiting Aiden's next move.

Drake's words hung in the air as Aiden, driven by his intense lust, moved with a purposeful determination. The space inside the car felt charged with their mutual desire.

Aiden's hands were steady as he reached for Drake, his touch both eager and reverent. He unfastened Drake's trousers with a practiced, hungry motion, his gaze never leaving Drake's. The car's red light illuminated the scene, casting a sultry glow over their actions.

Drake watched Aiden with a mix of anticipation and satisfaction. His own breath came in shallow, uneven gasps as he felt Aiden's touch. The tension between them was palpable, every movement amplified by their heightened emotions.

Aiden slowly pulled out Drake's cock, his eyes dark with desire as he took in the sight. Without hesitation, he leaned in, his lips brushing against the head before taking it into his mouth. The warmth and wetness of Aiden's mouth, combined with his eager movements, elicited a deep, throaty moan from Drake.

Drake's hands found their way to Aiden's hair, his grip firm but not restrictive. He watched with rapt attention as Aiden's mouth worked skillfully, his pleasure evident in every sound he made.

The car's interior was filled with the sounds of their intimate connection-Aiden's soft moans, Drake's occasional groans, and the subtle rustling of clothing. The red light continued to cast a seductive glow over them, making the moment even more intense.

As Aiden continued to suck Drake's cock, his movements became more confident, driven by the potent mix of lust and need. Drake's control began to waver, his breathing growing heavier with each passing second. The combination of Aiden's skill and the overwhelming desire made it hard for Drake to maintain his composure.

The scene in the car was a blend of passion and dominance, each of them fully immersed in the raw, powerful connection they shared. The red light seemed to heighten every sensation, making the moment between them both intense and unforgettable.

As Aiden continued to suck Drake's cock with intense focus and eagerness, the pleasure Drake felt built to an overwhelming peak. His control began to slip, and his breathing grew ragged. Despite his efforts to maintain some semblance of composure, the sensations became too intense.

Just as Drake was about to pull Aiden's mouth away, he couldn't hold back any longer. With a groan of release, he came hard, the intense pleasure causing him to climax unexpectedly. The thick, hot stream of his cum shot out, landing on Aiden's face in a sudden, overwhelming burst.

The release left Drake breathless, his body trembling slightly from the intensity. He looked down at Aiden with a mix of satisfaction and a hint of remorse for the suddenness of his climax. The car's red light accentuated the scene, making the moment even more vivid and charged.