Chapter 1

Jasmine's P.O.V

One

Two

Three

"Started from the bottom now we're here," by Drake blasted through our stereo as we started our routine. Jared started with a back-flip, and that's when everything started. People came to see what was going on, and when they noticed us, they started smiling and nodding they're heads to the beat. As we see more people putting money into our hats and coming, I turned to Latoya she did the same and we both smiled at each other, proud of what were doing. People kept coming putting money. Some gave 5$ others 3$, but at least they gave some money.

Right when we were about to finish, this guy comes and put a 100$ cash.

When we were done I looked at him clearly. He was actually cute. Brown hair, green eys, he was wearing bleu denim jeans and a white see-through V-neck shirt. You could see his muscles though it.

Okay, may I just say....He is hot!

Jared stepped foward to the guy who just gave a hundred dollars.

"Nah man, we can't accept that," Jared said.

"No I insist. You guys were awsome." Hundred dollar guy said.

I was still checking the guy out. He looked up at me than smirked. "Like what your seeing?"

I was going to answer but my best friend Latoya beat me ito it. "I sure as hell do!" I elbowed her. "OW!". She looked at me and saw that I scowled at "What?!, You can't deny he is hot".

"Latoya!!" I warned.

''Ok fine."She responded.

I turned to the guy "I've seen better."

He looked at me with his eyebrows raised, obviously shocked that I even bothered to answer. Honestly, so was I.

Jared cleared his throat making the both of us, and the crew look at him. "Anyways, thanks we owe you."

"Yeah," we all agreed. The guy frowned a bit and denied.

"No you don't!"

"If you say so." Jared said."Thanks," we were turning to go back to chill at our usual place when...

"Wait!"

We all turned around turned around. "Can I atleast know the name of your crew, and your names?"

"I'm Jared." Jared said. He than pointed at me "That's my little sister Jasmine". I just nodded. "This is her best friend Latoya."

"Hey!" Latoya said.

"She's Megan," Jared continued.

Megan just made a peace sign with her fingers.

"That's Tyler, Devon and Ethan." A chorus of 'Whats up' started. "We are the j-MOB." Jared said proudly. "What's your name?" Jared asked.

"I'm Jase, Jase Matthews." Jase answered.

"It was nice meeting you Jase."

"You too."

We turned and this time left for real.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked all the way to our hangout area; the bistro cafe. We entered and sat at our usual booth, the one that fits the seven of us. When we were settled, our waitress/ friend Tori came over. Tyler stood up right away and kissed her.