Chapter 8

Jase's P.O.V

"I'll do it." She said through the phone.

Happy was an understatement of what I'm feeling right now. I'm ecstatic and excited. A part of me was happy, because Payton will have her dance lesson, and I know how bad she wants it. I love making my little sister smile. Especially through hard times. The other part of me wanted to get to know Jasmine more.

"Perfect. Meet me tomorrow at 233 Mani Street at 5:00 pm."

"That's pretty far." She said unease.

"So?" I said.

"I don't have a car."

"Fine than I'll come pick you up at your workplace at 3:40 pm."

"Okay!" Than she hung up.

I plugged my phone back to its charger and checked the time. It was midnight.

I still got time to sleep. I laid back down and drifted back to sleep.

__________________________________________

Jasmine's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep. For the rest of the night I stayed awake and stared at my ceiling. Alot of thoughts were going through my head. Like my mom and how she makes us suffer for her mistakes. Also my dad, he could have just left her, but because he loves her so much. I can't deny that though I hate for making us suffer, I love her. She is, and will always be my mother.

My thoughts drifted to Jase's little sister. How is she? Is she snobby like other spoiled rich little girl? Or maybe she is nice? Well I just hope she is. The last thing I need is a spoiled little mean girl giving me more trouble than I already have.

The next day I woke up and did what I usually do; woke up my brothers. I always start with Jared first. I guess its habit. Since my mom left. I was in Junior high, and Jase was in high school. He kept arriving late to school and getting detentions, so I started waking him up.

After waking up Jared and getting a pillow thrown at my face, I made my way to Nathan's room and woke him up.

I then took a shower, washed my hair, brushed my teeth ,and dressed up. I made my way downstairs and found a note on the fridge. It's from my dad:

"Hey Jazz. I'm working double shift again, so don't wait for me and go to sleep. Love. Dad!"

It's funny how he knew I would be the first one in the kitchen.

I still was disturbed with the fact that my mom is making my dad work hard for her mistakes. I really hope teaching this little girl how to dance will pay off.

Ding Dong!

I made my way to the front door knowing all to well who was it. I opened the door. "Hey." I said.

"Hey." She said then headed straight to the kitchen. "Where is my breakfast?!" She shouted across the other room. I came in the kitchen to see Latoya standing with her hands on her hips. She eats all the time, yet she is so skinny, and she takes a big quantity of what she eats, yet still stays so skinny.

"Its been 30 minutes since I woke up. Give me a break." I said and lazily sat on a chair, and gave her a lazy smile.

She gave me a flat look, and her made own breakfast. Surprisingly, I saw her making more, and putting the food in in four different plates. "Is dad here?!" she asked.

"No." I said looking down.

She just nodded. Just then the boys came downstairs. Jared came without a shirt, I hate when he did that. Is it so hard to put a stupid shirt on? I rolled my eyes and turned to Latoya. I saw her looking at him in a way I never noticed before, which got me curious for a second but I let it go.