Chapter 6

Jasmine P.O.V

The night went on as I continued to work. At our breaks we stayed a Nathan's booth and I helped him with his homework when he needed it. The other's couldnt teach him, because teaching a dyslesic kid, is not the same as teaching any other kid. I've been taught how to.

When the break was over we went back to work. Just then Caleb stood up and made his way to the door. He made a stop and gave me a 5$ tip.

When he actually made his way to the door. The door opened and guess who came in? Yep thats right the one and only.

Jase Matthews.

But the weirdest thing just happened. When Caleb left and Jase came in they barely acknowledged each other. They simply nodded at each other as if they barely knew each other, than just past by each other.

Why didnt they talk to each other? Isn't Caleb, Jase's father? What is going on?

Jase's P.O.V (7 hours before)

I woke up and went straight away to the bathroom. I did my daily routine, shower, and brushing my teeth. I than made my way to Payton's room and woke her up.

"Baby doll it's time to wake up." I softly said while shaking her.

"Hmm." She groaned.

"Don't make me get the water." I threatened. I always did that when she didn't want to wake up. Once she thought I was kidding and when I poured the water on her she was dumbfounded. Since then when I threatened her with that she would rise up straight away.

Back to reality that's exactly what she did. She jumped off the bed and went straight to the bathrooom.

I chuckled and made my way downstairs.

Downstairs I saw Martha; our maid. But we don't consider her as one. More like a aunt, a best friend. She is always there for Payton and I.

"Hey Marth!" I said to her. And gave her a kiss on the cheek as I passed by.

"Hey boy, what's up?" She thinks that she needs to talk like kids now a days, she tries but it doesn't really suit her. We tried to tell her that she shouldn't talk like that, but she continues to do that. We usually just watch her with amusement.

"Just woke and did my daily routine." I replied.

"Okay breakfast is on the table and hurry, you have to drop your sister at school." She said.

"Okay but she's the one taking her time." I said. "PAYTON HURRY UP!".

I yelled.

"Okay, okay I'm here." She came down wearing a beige top, black leggings and and beige jordans.

The leggings are a little to tight for my liking. Now don't get me wrong, my sister was not one of the slutty girls that would dress and have their boobs pop out. She dresses normally, but sometimes it's a little too much and she doesn't notice it. I don't want some weird guy checking out my baby sis. She might be thirteen, but to me she'll always be my baby girl.

"You are so changing." I said to her with a hard tone that signed that I didn't want to argue.

"What's wrong with that?" She asked innocently.

"Your leggings are too tight." I know I'm being protective, but what can I say that's the kind of guy I am.

"If you say so." She went back upstairs. It was fast because two minutes later she came back with loosser pants.