Chapter 9

Jase's P.O.V

There was an awkward silence that was killing me.

I wanted to talk to her, to just say something, but nothing came out. I turned on the radio, and turned it to a station I thought she might like.

"You like rap music?" She asked me surprised.

"I like all types of music." I said , and looked at her for a second. "You seem surprised."

"You just don't look like the type who likes this type of music." She said, and laid back on the car seat.

"Oh then what do i look like?"

"You look like music, and dance is not your thing. You look like a mama's boy. You look like a heart breaker. Like you fool around, but you also sound like you are loyal to your sister, and that's kind of sweet." She said smiling at the end.

When she said 'mama's boy' I tensed a bit. I was a mama's boy. My smile faltered.

"I will do anything for my sister."  Was all I said after five minutes.

I saw her looking at me for a while before turning her eyes back to the road. "By the way, where are we going?"

"To this amazing dance studio."

She nodded and looked at the window. 

____________________________________________ 

Jasmine P.O.V

We came to a stop and I looked up.

"Were here." He said as he stopped the engine.

"I thought you said we were going to a dance studio." I said. We were in front of this mansion. It was gigantic the closes I've been to these kind of houses was this tv show 'My Dream House.'

"Yeah there is one inside."

My mouth hung open. I felt like I was a princess going in her castle for the first time. It was beautiful.

He got out the car. I grabbed my bag, and did the same. He took out his keys and unlocked the front door. He walked in, and I walked right after.

I couldn't help but gape at everything. The outside was nothing compared to the inside. It was so classy. Like everything was a piece of fine china, and if you touched anything it would break.

"Is this..y-your h-house?" I asked in utter shock.

"Yep." He looked at me and smirked.

I just stared at him.

"You should close your mouth. Bugs might come in." He kept his smirk, and walked his way towards what seemed to be the kitchen.

I just followed. I don't really know this house, and concerning its size I can get lost anytime.

"PAYTON!" Jase shouted suddenly.

Soon after, a small girl came in. She was beautiful. She looked to be about 12-13 years old. She had blond hair in a messy bun, blue eyes. She looked exactly like Jase, except for the hair, and the eye color. She gave a hug to Jase, and looked at me.

"Hi I'm Payton. Jase's little sister, and you are....?" She extended her hand with a smile on her face.

I was about to answer, but Jase cut me.

"She is Jasmine. Your new dance teacher." He said. I was about to shake her hand, but she had a change of plans.

She gasped and engulfed me in a hug. I wasn't used to affection by strangers, so I awkwardly patted her back.