Stray bullet

Tw: throw up..😣
. . .

The sun blared in my face, causing me to slap my hand over my face and move over in bed. "Careful sweetheart." a man spoke up and pushed me back onto the bed. "logan?" i say sleepily.

"yeah its me." he wrapped his hand around my stomach, spooning me. "my head hurts." i complain to him. "i know, here." he held out his hand, small red/brown pills filled his palm "whats this?" i grab the pills from his hand

"Advil." he grabbed a cup of water behind him and handed me it. "thank you" i said grabbed the cup and downing the pills. "ughh." i flipped over to face him.

"Logan, i wanna drink again." i said as my body slowly sobered up. "thats not gonna happen." he played with my curls. "youre so lame.." my eyes began to drop again. "and youre tired, go back to sleep ill wake you up around 12." he planted a kiss on my forehead and left.

"wait." i opened my eyes to be met with an empty room. "ughhh." i pulled the covers off of me and headed to the door. As i played with the kob i felt a weird sensation in my throat.

"oh shit." i turn away from the door and headed to the toilet. I grabbed the toilet harshly and basically threw up my guts. "oh my fuckkk.." i said head first into the toilet.

"ugh, gross." i stand up wiping my mouth and flushing the toilet. "gosh that was gruesome." i said washing my hands. i quickly dried them off on my shirt.

"I need a shower."
——

I grab a random t-shirt and my baggy pants and throw them on. "now were is my belt??" i frantically looked around holding onto my pants. "gotcha." i grabbed my belt from under the bed and put it through the loops.

"what shoes.." as i picked out my converse. I finished putting them on and put on a long necklace and a few bracelets.

"damn i look good" i say in my room mirror. After so long charles let us customize our rooms, never been happier.

"right, now what do to.." i said walking out my room. I heard laughing come from down the main living room. "hmm" i made my way to the room and creaked the door open "saeleys?" logan spoke up

"hey guys" i walked into the room. "hey!!" some of the kids yelled to me "hii!" i waved to them, as they went back to watching tv and playing chess.

"hey logan" i sat next to him "hey curls, feelin better?" he handed his beer to me "yeah much better" i took a swig from his beer "yuck" i handed it back as he laughed "so you can down wine and patron but not beer huh?" he took a sip

"beer is just nasty." i stared into the Tv as he rested his hand on my thigh and slightly caressed it. "logan theres kids." i whispered to him "and? they arent paying any attention." he whispered back

"jesus" i grab ahold of my red face and turn away from him. "hey, come with me." he stood up and held out his hand. I took his hand and followed him out the living room.

"wait logan! where are you going?" rouge came out of the room with us "get another beer." he shook his empty bottle and held my hand "alright." she looked from our hands to my face. "cmon." he dragged me into the kitchen.

"I dont think she likes us together." i pointed out. "yeah? well, shes gonna have to get over it." he said grabbing a beer from his own fridge. "alot of kids dont know about us right?" i said sitting on the counter.