Night Drive

. . .

I Turn to my door and lock it, turning on my light and unzipping my suit. I turn around to be met with logan "oh shit!" i grab onto my heart "jesus you can scare someone." he laughed at me "hey.. wanna go somewhere?" he came up and swooped me up

"uhhuh.. where to?" i say playing with his hair. "oh yknow, maybe fore a drive?" he said shaking keys in my face. "ha! are those my car keys?" i furrowed my eyebrows at him, "maybe" he let go of me "wear something nice yeah?" he threw my keys to me. I caught them in my hand and smiled to him.

After he left i started rummaging through my closet and my drawers. "fuck what do i wear?!" i start throwing clothes around till i finally picked out a dress.

———

(what shes wearing)———

(what shes wearing)
———

I finally throw somethings together and i end up putting on some black heals. I run to the bathroom and start doing my hair.

———

(her hair)———

(her hair)
———

After putting up my hair i brush my teeth and put on the essentials, occasionally putting on light makeup, i always enjoyed my bareface.

Afterwards i check myself in the mirror for any flaws i might have to change before leaving, luckily nothing was out, i loved my outfit. Ever since storm gave me vintage clothes the first time ive been obsessed, my whole closet full of old 2000-2008 clothes.

I turn off the bathroom light and head out to the garage where logan was waiting for me.

"logan you ready?" i peak into the garage seeing him lean apon a motorcycle. "Isnt that cyclops?" i laugh walking to him with my heels colliding with the concrete floor.

He just looked at me mesmerized, with a lit cigar in his mouth. "smokings bad for you love." i saw unlocking my car. "yeah well so are you." he laughs and throws his leg over the motorcycle starting it up.