Fireball

. . .

I woke up to my clock deeping, practically in my ear. I swiftly turned over and turned it off, throwing myself back into my bed and closing my eyes.

"SHIT! TRAINING!" I quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom turning on the shower i was reminded that i didnt even see logan in my bed this morning. "hm.." i peak my head into mine and his room no wolverine.

I shook my head out of my trance and hoped in the shower, washing my hair and my body.
Humming in the shower i hear the bathroom door open.

I quickly hide my body with my arms well atleast try to, some soap suds covering what i cant. "woah- sorry curls." he hides his eyes. "oh logan, you scared me." i went back to washing my body.

He hums and starts to brush his teeth, staring in the mirror once a while "y'know, your body is just as beautiful." he spat out his used toothpaste, wiped his face off with a towel and left it as that.

"hm?" i turn around and he was gone. i just shake my head and roll my eyes. i finished up my shower a wrapped my body in a towel.

I run to my closet and throw on my X suit. my eyes peering down to my dirty clothes on the floor. i just chuckle and zip up the neck and head out the door.
——
"jean? storm!" i called out to the courtyard. i saw their hands wave in the air inviting me over.

I quickly rush ocer to them. "hey guys!" i jump to them. "goodmorning saeleys. how was your sleep?" storm asked "uh.. great! how bout you?"
I ask "peaceful." she responded

"alright ladies, lets get started shall we?" jean pointed out to some disks and a couple more training things. "yes!" i rub my hands together in excitement

"alright whos first?" jean asks "well it is her first time so lets teach her the basics." storm chimed in "alright ill watch from over here" i stepped back watching.

"alright jean throw some at me." storm nodded to jean, and her eyes go white. The sky was once clear and sunny to a dark raging cloud on top of us.

Jean used her telekinesis to raise around 2-3 disks, she started out easy then it became 4-5 and storm is just as powerful, she cleared the disks within seconds, lighting bolts hitting and breaking them.

"woah!" i stare at them in excitement already ready for my turn. "alright storm" jean said huffing "phew your fast." she laughed to storm, storm laughing in return. "so you know what to do?" jean asked me. And nod vigorously and got into position .

"alright hit me." Jean used her mind to pick up the disks only 1-2 at the time. I quickly flame my body up and start using the fire to break the disks.

"alright, using more. but saeleys this time i want you to fly." her eyes pointed to the sky. "i dont know, last time i flew i landed harshly." i say back "yes when you unaware of yourself, try this time." jean tries to hype me up for this and i take it.

My Bursting Flame of a body brung me in the air, about tree height. "alright hit me." i yell down to jean. She nodded and started throwing them with her mind towards me. This time she used 4-5 disks.

As She threw them i started punching and throwing fire to break them. "hey ladies." logan yelled out to us 3, and making me turn my head towards him.