Heat (10) 18+

Smut start at **

The water ran from the showerhead, warm and steady. She pressed her hand against the cool tile, letting the droplets trace every curve of her body.

But something felt off. Heat pooled within her, spreading like wildfire. Her breath quickened, each gasp sharper than the last, as if the part of her she despised most was clawing its way to the surface.

"Fuck..." she groaned, realizing it was that time-her rut. She had no control over it, never knowing when it would strike, as her rut was unpredictable and irregular.

As she tried to think of what to do, the pain in her lower region intensified. She bit down on her hand, muffling her moans.

She quickly finished showering and dashed out as fast as she could before anyone noticed her pheromones.

Skye's Pov

"Hey, I'm gonna find Moe, okay? You don't have to wait for us; you can go to sleep first," Skye said to Cake.

She then texted Moe:

........................................................................

[ Moe Kanaphan ^_^]

Skye:
Hey, Moe

Skye:
Could we maybe meet?

Skye:
I need to talk to you. I'll be waiting at the campfire.

End of message..

........................................................................

"Okay, girl. Stay safe out there, it's midnight, and nobody's up now. Hope everything goes smoothly. Fingers crossed!" Cake called out to Skye.

"Got it. I'm crossing my fingers too," Skye said with a quick smile. "Gotta head out now." After sending the texts, she turned and walked away from the tent,

leaving Cake to drift off to sleep shortly after. And headed to the campfire, settling down to wait for Moe to show up.

Moe's Pov

Moe crouched behind a bush near the campfire, praying no one would find her, wishing for it all to end soon.

Then, she heard something-movement near the campfire. Footsteps.

She cautiously peeked out.

"Skye..."

**

Moe's body moved on her own, walking toward Skye, her desire and lust overwhelming her.

Despite this, she struggled to reason with herself, reminding herself why she should stay away from Skye.

As Skye tried to close the distance, Moe stepped in to stop her.

Moe felt her rut building, a storm she had struggled to control.

"Skye," she said, her voice rough and strained. She couldn't look at Skye, fearing it would shatter her last bit of control.

"We need to talk about... what happened." Skye adjusted her jacket against the chill.

Moe's hand clenched into a fist, her body reacting to Skye's scent-soft and alluring. The heat inside her intensified. "It was a mistake. You should stay away from me," she forced out, her voice harsh.

Skye's heart raced, remembering their kiss. "I don't want to," she whispered. "I can't ignore what happened. It meant something, didn't it?"

Moe's eyes finally met Skye's, and the rut overwhelmed her. Her breath came in short, ragged bursts. "I'm not just an Alpha," she said, trembling. "I'm something more."

Skye felt the heat radiating from Moe. Instead of fear, she was filled with intense desire. "Then show me who you really are," she said, stepping closer.

Moe's control snapped. She pulled Skye to her, their lips crashing together in a fierce, hungry kiss. Skye gasped as Moe's passion took over, her body responding eagerly.

As they kissed, Moe's transformation became undeniable. Skye felt something distinctly male lower region into her abdomen-Moe's rut had taken on a new form. The sensation was both surprising and intensely erotic, pressed eagerly against Skye.

Moe guided Skye to the ground, their bodies heating despite the cold. Her hand slid up Skye's thigh, parting her legs and teasing the wetness between them.

"You're so ready for me," Moe whispered to skye's ears, her voice thick with need. Skye moaned loudly as Moe's fingers explored her, preparing her for what was to come.

When Moe finally pulled her hand away, Skye whimpered in anticipation. She gasped as Moe's tip pressed against her entrance, then slowly pushed inside.

Moe's movements were careful but firm as she slowly pushed inside, the feeling of being filled completely overwhelming Skye's senses.

"Moe... oh god..." Skye's moans grew louder as Moe began to move with a powerful, steady rhythm. Each thrust was deep, blending physical pleasure with their emotional connection.

Skye could feel every inch of Moe inside her, the intense heat and pressure pushing her to the edge.

Moe's movements grew more urgent, her breath mingling with Skye's. Skye's hands clung to Moe's shoulders, her nails digging in as the tension in her belly built.

With a final thrust, Skye cried out in ecstasy, her body arching as pleasure surged through her. Moe's growl rumbled through her as she shuddered through her release, their bodies entwined on the forest floor.

Afterward, Moe pulled back, her eyes searching Skye's for any hint of regret. But Skye's gaze was filled with warmth and acceptance.

"Skye... I..." Moe began, unsure how to express her feelings.

Skye silenced her with a soft, tender kiss, a smile on her lips. "I know." she whispered. In that moment, Moe understood that everything had changed between them, for better or worse.

THE END OF CHAPTER 10

Ps. There you go, you're welcome freaks.
And if anyone confused wtf is happening, basically moe will grow a 🍆 when she's in rut Only. Happened to all female enigmas.

Anyway love you guys!