II.

Joshua and Imani were watching TV 10:00AM when he received a call about some work

Joshua and Imani were watching TV 10:00AM when he received a call about some work. Imani, Who's that?" Joshua gets up and doesn't answer. Imani, "Who was that?" He still doesn't respond. She gets up following him. Imani, "Joshua I know you hear me." 

Joshua still doesn't answer so she grabs his arm, "Stop. Who was that? Why is our time disrupted AGAIN?! First it was your---

Joshua, "You know what I do. So stop asking these stupid ass questions. I'll be back when I'm back. It's that simple." Joshua go grab his bag and before he heads out the door she tries to kiss her lips but she turns her head and his lips lands on her cheek. He walks out the door and Imani was so annoyed. 

Joe calls Joshua phone but didn't get a response so he calls Imani phone. 

Imani, "Hello. Sup brother?" 

Joe, "Nothing. You seen Josh?" 

Imani, "He had "work" to do. I can't believe he still chooses to do this shit. I can't believe he's about to ruin the best thing to ever happen to him if he gets caught." 

Joe, "He still running the streets?" 

Imani, "Unfortunately yes. And just tell me why? Tell me why we have to hide our engagement?" 

Joe, "Why?" 

Imani, "His say his father said it's too soon." 

Joe shakes his head, "Last time I checked it's not his father that took his back after he's cheated, and lied to your face repeatedly. And on top of that scared for his life while he run with bloods and crips like he Snoop Dogg or some shit." 

Imani laughs, "Yeah. I just don't like it. He keeps saying it's not the family." 

Joe, "His dad thinks his twins are so perfect but only if he knew how that $1.5million got into the family account." 

Imani, "I don't know. I mean I respect him taking care of his family by any means necessary but this shit ain't worth his life. And you and I keep trying to tell him that. And it conflicts with your line of duty." 

Joe, "Yeah. But I'm married to blood first then everything else. And besides he's my favorite cousin and I wouldn't let anything come down on him." 

Imani, "Don't you feel like a hypocrite? You just busted a huge drugpin for $250million worth of coke and you know what Joshua does and you just let him go." 

Joe, "It is hypocritical but I guess it's depends on what's your order of importance in life." 

A/N: Smut