VI.

Warning: Triggers of Sexual Assault

A week later, Melissa was a shaking mess as the prison doctor examined her after a rape kit. The prison doctor did an invasion questionnaire. Dr. Reta, "Are you sure it was him?" 

Melissa sniffles as she wiped blood from her nose, "Yes." 

Dr. Reta, "I'm so sorry. I will get this paper over to the secretary and hopefully it falls into the right hands." 

Melissa is escorted back to her cell the next day when she see Tonya and Kent talking. Melissa, "What is she doing here?" 

Kent eyes Melissa as she walks by with the escort. 

That Night 

Kent tries to force himself on Melissa once again but she manages to fight him off this time as the lights are being cut on. Kent order for the lights to be cut off as he goes to the next cell taking Jetta. Melissa hears Jetta screaming and yelling as she's being dragged from her cell but no one helps her. Melissa was the only one yelling for help. 

2 Days Later...

Dr. Zeta, "Ladies, we have a Motivational Speaker today that want to speak to you about making a difference. He's house politician Dwayne Johnson and he'll be in attend with FBI Agent, Joe." Before Joe could make eye contact with Melissa, she looks away. After the hour session, Dwayne and Joe were talking with some of the inmates. Joe catches Melissa before she leaves out. 

Joe, "Hey. How have you been?" 

Melissa snaps, "I'm in prison. How do you think it's going? Then they brung these new guards in and they're raping us." 

Joe, "Us? You mean---

Melissa, "Yes me as well! You know I don't know how much more of this crap I can take. Then Tonya shows up here the day afterwards talking to the man that did this to me."

Joe was taking in all that he was hearing. He planned on paying Tonya and visit and digging more into the guards they sent. Joe, "You have a name for the guard?" 

Melissa, "Kent. That's all I know.  But you know what Jackson? This is all your fault. You didn't try hard enough after I basically handed everything to you on a platter. And have you not kept me, Tonya wouldn't been able to abuse her power and put me here. You had no probable cause to keep me! So why?! Why did you keep me?! Ha?!" 

Joe, "If I would have let you go off into the streets? Then what?! How would I have known I wasn't going to find you in a trashcan dead?! I wanted to make sure you were safe through this investigation."

Melissa, "You could have done that by releasing me and hiding me out. But no. Truth is you see me like Tonya!" 

Joe, "That's not true. If that was the case I would have took advantage of you." 

Melissa, "You did just in a different way. I hope you solved your little case since I am in here for no damn reason getting raped and treated like shit." 

Joe, "I'm trying my best. And my heart hurt for every innocent person in here. I will take down Tonya and the rest." 

Melissa, "You know what Jackson don't do me anymore favors alright. GET LOST!" Melissa slams the cell door on Joe's face. 

3 Days Later...

Steven was killed on the water by the CIA as FBI took down Steven's whole organization. Joe still had Tonya and her minions to take down but he had to get bypass some politicians that stood in the way.