IV.

Imani been trying to wake Joshua for the last five minutes so she starts hitting him with some pillows, "Jey wake up. Breakfast is ready." 

Joshua shifts but still doesn't get up. Imani, "Fine. I'm about to head to the mall in a mini skirt and no underwear." Joshua pops up like he's risen from the dead and grabs Imani and suplexes her on the bed making her laugh as he squeezes her waist. Joshua, "You going where?" 

Imani still laughing, "To the mall." 

Joshua starts tickling her making her laugh uncontrollably. Imani, "Stop Josh! I see you up. Your morning wood is insane. Get it off me." 

" 

Melissa, "JACKSON!!!" 

Joe rolls his eyes, "What?! It's 8 in the morning." 

Melissa, "I don't care. Look you clearly have nothing on me. Can I go?" 

Joe, "Actually I do." 

Melissa, "What do you have? What am I guilty of? Tell me." 

Before Joe can respond his partner, Marty look past Joe with news of a meeting with a board member. Joe, "Hold that thought." Melissa was irritated because she wanted to be released. 

After an hour of Joe disagreeing with the board, he had news that weren't so good. Joe approaches Melissa's cell and leads her into his office. 

Melissa, "Ewww can you clean your office?" 

Joe, "Ewww? It don't stank in here. It's just paperwork." 

Melissa, "At least file your paperwork, my gosh. I can't sit down in here until you do something with all this stuff." 

Joe scoffs, "My Lord. Woman just sit your ass down or stand." 

Melissa, "What is it? Your office is closing in on me." 

Joe, "They're transferring you to jail." 

Melissa, "Jail? Why?!"

Joe, "The board feels a certain way about us having criminals in our chambers due to this outbreak of cartel and FBI association."