IX.

The Next Night...

He pins her arms down so she couldn't move as his sexy back flexed as he licked her sweet nob. She gripped his head, trying to scoot back and he pulls her back.

"Where you going? You've made me wait and now I'm about to eat this pussy until my thirst is satisfied." She panted as he dug his tongue in further and swirling his tongue in and out her fold. She came again as her back slipped off the bed. He puts two of his finger inside her wet walls, punping them in and out as he continued eating and slurping. With his fingers it intensified the feeling and when she came this time she sprayed the sheets and his beard. He was all smiles as he gave her ass a smacked and flipped her over. He stretched a condo unto his big, thick dick and proceeded inside her walls, making her throw her ass back as his balls slapped against her.

Joshua buries himself into Anita with sweet nothings in her ear as they sexed the night away. 

✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️✖️❤️

Joe walked into his living room to see a calm Melissa as she hummed quietly. 

Joe, "Where did all this come from?" 

Melissa quitely spoke, "It's mine." 

Joe, "I didn't know you were into music." 

Melissa, "I had a whole different life before I was forced into this one." 

Joe, "Doing?" 

Melissa, "Being a well-rounded business woman who lived a carefree life, who traveled, wrote songs, performed here and there, and let the wind blow." 

Joe, "Yeah that sounds way better than you being Peyton Pink." 

Melissa rolls her eyes, "And? I got my baby to the vet, his medicine, paid off somethings and on my way to buying a home." 

Joe, "You know there's a such thing as credit?" 

Melissa, "Well if I was pulled away from my career, and wasn't able to pay for things, don't you think it things went on my credit putting me in the red. So no, at this point I'll have to buy my home straight out." 

Joe, "You have a lot of misplaced anger." 

Melissa, "How about I place it along with my foot in your ass. And yes I'm angry, missing my parents, missing my life, who knows where I would be in life if it wasn't for Steven. But instead I'm here with you, a stranger. A stranger that judges me everyday." 

Joe, "Wait, wait. Wait I don't judge--

Melissa, "Yes you do!" 

Joe, "You judge me as well. Even being here you don't see me as a regular person, you just see me as that cop that arrested you and help ruin your life. You blamed me for you going to prison. But regardless you would have ended up there because the DA is in Steven's back pocket. But at least I came back for you. I did what nobody around you could do, not even yourself."