Chapter 7

Life can never be full of flowers and spikes.

We have touched down once again in New York and Hugo is with me, holding my hands, walking out of the airport. In the plane, i asked him how's Kamlia doing. Then, i know the whole story of Hugo's marriage. Even tough i knew he was been forced to marry Amelia.

"It all started one year back. After you left, i was devastated. I went to find you at the garden, your apartment and everywhere we have been. I was 'rotting' at home and Kamila had me no choice. Until, she invited Amelia to be my counselor and she fell in love with me. She 'propose' to me but i rejected her. So,She threaten me that i will go bankrupt as she have the power to do anything because she came from a rich family. But i didn't buy her words. So, she kidnapped Kamila. She, again, threaten me to marry her or else she would kill my only kin left. So, after a few months, we got married and Kamila is now travelling around the world for her business. She should be in Aspen now."

We collected our luggage and got in to Hugo's car. His car is so elegant.

"Hugo, Shall we go see Amelia?" I asked, worried.

"No. You are not going. I will deal with it myself. I am bringing you home now." He said, eyes without looking at mine.

"But you don't even know where i lived." I chuckled.

"Then, you will have to tell me, miss Koh."

Gosh- Hugo's back,From all the incident that happened in Paris.

After a long drive, I reached home and Hugo kissed me goodbye. I was so worried what will happen to him. Nevertheless, i wondered if Mr pankastin viewed my poem that i sent him. Out of my curiosity, i gave him a text message.

*Hey, have you viewed my poem?*

Few minutes later, he replied.

*Yes.*

Oh my God! i am so excited! I wondered how he would respond to it. I hope he will accept me then. Hence, i planned to visit his office tomorrow.

It has been a long time since Hugo drove me home. I wonder how he is now. So, i decided to send him a text message.

*Hugo, how's everything?*

I pressed send and begin to unpack my luggage. Hours passed and my Hugo have not replied. Hence, i decided to send him another message.

*Hey, Is everything alright? Please reply me when you see my message. I am so worried.*

I hold my phone to my chest, hands cold and clammy. Will he be alright? Well, i shouldn't be thinking so much now. So, i decided to go for a nice bath.

After the bath, it's already six in the evening. Hugo had not yet reply. I got the urge to find him but the problem is i don't know where he lived. I forgotten to ask him earlier on. Wait- Kamilla! I could call her!