Chapter 12

Who ever say love was blind?

-if only

I woke up in a dark room, hands and legs tied to a chair. My ribs hurt as i tried to move. Slowly, I heard the door knob turned and someone came in. It was her. Amelia.

"You finally woke up." She said, hands holding on a gun.

"What.. do.. you want?" I said, breathelessly. The pain was too painful to endure.

"Why don't we call Hugo? To see the consequences of hurting me? To see how hurt he will be if the women that he 'loves' got hurt by his wife. Shall we?" She smiled and took out her cell phone. Then, Hugo number was dialed.

"Amelia."

Hugo! It was really him! No! I don't want him to worry about me.

"Hugo. So nice to hear from you again."

"What do you want?" Hugo said, voice chilly as hell.

"Nothing much. There's someone who wished to speak to you." Then, she looked at me.

Oh no.

She passed the cell to me, but I refused to speak.

"Come on. Don't be shy, Christine."

SHIT. Why on earth did she even want to say my name.

I heard a soft gasp on the line and instantly I know Hugo will be frantic.

"Hugo." I speak, unwillingly.

"Christine? What are you... Amelia! What did you do to her! What do you want!"

"Hush... Hugo. Christine, tell him that's everything going to be alright." Amelia speaks.

"Hugo, everything going to be alright."

"What?! How the... no! Amelia, what the hell do you want?" Hugo shouted.

"I don't want anything from you. But, I want to torture her." She laughs. She Is insane as hell.

"Don't you dare..." then, Amelia end the line.

NO!

Tears filled the brim of my eyes and here was I, tied to a chair, helpless.

"Heartbreaking isn't it?' Amelia said, caressing my face with her knuckles.

"Get you filthy hands off me!" I shouted.

Then, she gave me a tight slap.

"Mind your language young lady." She said and leaves the room.

I don't know what to do. I desperately want to escape. But my body aches everywhere.

X.

One day... two days... three days... everything still remains the same. I'm still Here. No one came. My throat hurts and I can feel my eyes sore from crying. My ribs in pain, body ache everywhere.

Suddenly, I heard muffled voice outside and I know that there's more than one person outside. Suddenly, a gun shot caught my attention. What the hell is happening outside? I tried to shout, but my throat hurts, I'm voiceless, I'm lifeless, helpless. I feel week everywhere.

Then, the door burdged open and I see Kamila, with a gun on her hands. The moment she saw me, her eyes widened and she seems shocked.

"Christine! Oh my, what did she do to you?!" She shouted and quickly untied the rope on my legs and hands.

"Where's Hugo?" I asked, breathlessly.

"He's outside, looking for Amelia with the cops.

Cops?