CHAPTER-15

hey i am backkk.......

happy reading....

#################################

LOCATION : JANNAT, SHANKARANARAYANAPURAM

After everyone left harsh came to yash room to see he was okay or not. When harsh came into yash room he saw yash was no where in his room but saw that balcony door was open so he went towards balcony only to see that yash was standing holding the railing, stargazing and lost in his deep thoughts.

Harsh : what are you thinking

Listening sudden voice of harsh made yash come out of his thought

Seeing harsh yash sighed

Yash : I am scared

Saying this yash again was lost in stargazing.

Listening yash made harsh sigh

Harsh : everything will be alright. They are not kids anymore they can handle everything

Yash : I know mavayya (father-in-law) but still the father in me was worried

Harsh : do you think manik and cabir will let anything happen to nandu when they clearly know what will happen if they let their guards down even a sec.

Yash : don't you hate us

Harsh : and why should I hate you

Yash : because of us you are not with your son.... You are not even speaking to your own son....

Listening yash made harsh amazed more than shocked.

Harsh : I don't hate you people yash neither me nor gayatri hate you. Yes, we miss our both sons one was no more but other even being alive he is no one to us. We are away from him only because of his doings. Not because of you. So, think that yash.

Harsh : what happen if I lost my sons but look at the positive side even though we lost our sons gayatri and I got what we lost do you know what we got?

Harsh questioned yash. Listening harsh question yash nodded no innocently. Harsh smiled seeing this big baby.

Harsh : gayatri and I got two more sons who kept us on their first priority even before themselves. We got what we lost do you know what we got YOU AND RAM. My 2 sons. Yes I agree you are my son-in-law in relation even though I didn't see Sunaina through manik words I already felt her as my daughter and you my son-in-law. But you always behaved as my son.

Listening harsh made yash emotional and he hugged harsh tightly soon they felt another pair of arms around them.

That pair of arms belongs to gayatri who came to yash seeing him upset because of MM couple but when she came she saw harsh was already there and she was about to speak but listening yash asking harsh that why don't you hate us made her stop in her tracks.

But listening harsh reply made her emotional too. And seeing them hugging each other made her pout and she too hugged them.

Coming out of the hug gayatri held yash head and she kissed yash forehead.

Gayatri : don't worry yash we are with you this time.

Yash : but I am still scared athayya (mother-in-law) I am scared remembering that day in the hospital.

Listening yash three of them drifted back to the day where they found cabir and nandini. Not only them they even found ram, priya and navya too.

FLASHBACK.........

Manik after taking nandini in his arms came out of the temple and towards harsh and gayatri and they moved nandini to the hospital where they admitted someone whom they found in an accident.

After reaching hospital they shifted nandini to icu for checkup and they even had cabir check up too.

After some time doctor came out of the icu seeing that harsh asked the doctor.

Harsh : doctor how are they

Doc : nothing to worry cabir is okay we kept drips to level his glucose levels and coming to nandini she is weak and unconscious. She needs to be in observation for atleast 3 days.

This made them worry for nandini more.

Seeing their worry doctor told them

Doc : nothing to worry she is weak as she is in trauma too. I think you understand that.

Nodding harsh said

Harsh : I understand can you please shift nandini to that accident patient room where we admitted him.

Doc : sure and he is also out of danger and is going to come to conscious within 2 hours.

Nodding harsh and gayatri sat with cabir as soon his drips will be completed too and manik sat outside icu.

When manik saw they are wheeling nandini to ward he too walked along nandini. Even for once his eyes didn't shift from nandini.

Seeing this made harsh and gayatri amazed and cabir know the relation between them.

Soon nandini was shifted to the ward and cabir couldn't see who was the other person in that wards as the persons face was other side and his first priority is his sister now.

After 2 hours as said by the doctor that person came to his conscious and he started panicking shouting nandini name.

This made everyone to turn towards that person who is none other than yash. Seeing yash there made cabir to hug him. Feeling his sons touch made yash to calm and he look at his surroundings only to freeze seeing nandini unconscious next to his bed.

Seeing yash conscious harsh went to call doctor.

Soon doctor checked yash and said he is alright but he needs to have a bedrest for atleast 2 weeks.

Harsh and gayatri now remembered swamiji's words and they understood now what Swamiji was hinting to. (refer chapter-1)

Harsh asked yash as what happened and yash don't know that harsh and gayatri are raj's parents and he blurted everything to them as he felt parents touch in them and he couldn't tolerate this pain too. After yash completed saying harsh and gayatri too revealed who they are.

In the time they spent in hospital and yash checkups they came close to the doctors who treated yash who are none other than ram and priya. After that they came to know that priya and ram had love marriage which his parents didn't liked and they moved from their parents house.

From that day they all became a cute little family. Harsh and gayatri got their two sons whom they lost. Yash got a brother and sister in the form of ram and priya. Manik got his parents love which he lost. Ram and priya got the parents love they lost from harsh and gayatri and a son in manik. Cabir and nandini got the family love. And navya got brother's love in manik and grand parents love in harsh and gayatri.

They all came close in their difficult phase of life. And now they are more than strong as a family.

FLASH BACK ENDS.........

###########################

after a long time i know but was bit busy. please bear with my late updates. and please support me with votes and comments....

WITH LOVE♥♥♥

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA♥♥♥