CHAPTER 6:

— EDDIE'S P.O.V —

"You got everything you need?" I asked, as Chris and MJ got their backpacks.

It was MJ's first day in school.

"Yep!" They said in sync.

"Alright, we'll pick you up in the afternoon." Buck said beside me.

They got out of the car, as we said our goodbyes.

"Have fun!" I said as they got inside the school.

— MJ'S P.O.V —

"Are you sure you don't want me to show you around?" Christopher asked one last time.

We were in our lockers getting some stuff.

"It's okay, I promise." I said.

"Okay. I'll get going." He smiled at me.

"Alright. I'll see you at lunch!" I said excitedly as I thought about how my day was gonna end with my amazing brother with me.

"Okay!" Then he walked to his room.

I opened my locker again and started to put some stuff that I wasn't gonna use yet. When I was done, I closed my locker door.

When I turned to my side, I got startled when there was already a guy standing in front of me, with his elbow on a locker and his head on his hand. I almost bumped into him. Thank god I didn't.

"Hey." He said.

"Uh, hi." I felt awkward.

"Are you new here?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. I don't know who this guy was.

"I'm not a creep, I promise." He stood up straight. "I'm Wyatt, by the way." He lent out his hand for a shake and I took it.

"MJ Diaz." I only gave him short answers.

I let go of his hand.

"Christopher's sister?" He guesed.

"Yeah. You know him?" I asked him.

"Yes, of course. But not friends, we're just close. He's so cool." He complimented.

"He is."

"But how come we never met you?"

"It's a long story." I'd rather not share him.

"Is it your first day here?" He asked again.

This guy asked so many questions, but I kept it cool.

"Yeah, it is." I said.

"Then, welcome to the school, MJ." He smiled at me.

He was handsome... but kind of annoying... but still handsome.

"Oh, there's the bell. I gotta get to class." He waved goodbye and left.

He's cute..

"Hey, kid." Someone called. "You're not gonna get to class? You're gonna be late." She came close to me.

"I'm sorry, I'm new. Do you know where Mrs. Brooklyn's room is?" I asked.

"What's your name?"

"MJ Diaz."

"You asked the right person, MJ. Mrs. Brooklyn is me." She said. "Let's go?" She said, and we started walking to class.

They were all kind in this school.

It was kind of making me smile every time I say my name with Diaz as my surname. It felt good to have someone accept me and love me as their daughter and sister.