CHAPTER 1:

EDDIE'S P.O.V —

Buck and I are at the firehouse.

"I'm telling you. He's always down and won't talk to me about it." I said.

Christopher's been sad and bored all the time. And I don't know what's wrong..

"Ohh,I think I know where this conversation will lead, that's why you're here. You want me to talk to him." He said.

He was in the kitchen getting us both a coffee and I was sitting on the chair.

I smiled 'yes' at him.

"Fine. But you owe me some pizza and fries. A lot of fries." He smirked.

"Wh–" I looked at him, he was still smirking. "Fine!" I groaned. "But if he doesn't tell you what's wrong, you're not getting anything." I smirked.

"Oh, come on!" He took our coffee and sat with me, "Not even some fries?" He then looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

You're melting me when you look at me like that, Evan!

I'm pretty sure I blushed.

I let out a big sigh. "Alright, fine." I said, trying to avoid making eye contact with him.

"Yes!" He exclaimed.

I chuckled.

I sat back.

"Hey!" Chimney greeted us.

"Hey Chim, want some coffee?" I asked.

"No, thank you. I already drank." He said. "But I'd like to play video games." He smirked.

                        • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

"Yes! I won!" Buck laughed.

"Alright. A beer for you." I said smiling.

He just beat me once and he was so damn happy about it. Like a kid that won a lollipop.

"Okay, that's enough games today, it's time for work." We heard Bobby said. He was smiling.

I finished drinking my coffee and when I put down the cup the bell rang.

"Let's go!" Bobby yelled, and we all followed.

                          • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

We arrived at the location where the emergency is. It's an orphanage.

"What's our situation here?" Bobby approached one of the workers.

"This girl," She said pointing at a girl who really looked mad "pushed Rebecca and she hit her head." She pointed at the other girl who was bleeding.

"I told you I didn't do it! She tried to take my lunch, I just pushed her a little, Why don't you guys believe me?!" She yelled.

"Alright. Hen, Chim, check the injured girl, Eddie, Buck, check the girl." Cap said and went to talk to other witnesses.

"Hey, I'm Eddie, this is Buck. What's your name?" I said approaching the girl.

"MJ." She said looking down the floor.

"How old are you MJ?" Buck asked.

"15.." She said, still pretty shaking up.

"Hey, Eddie what happened here?" Athena approached us.

"This girl, her name is MJ, 15 years old, they said she pushed that girl and hit her head." I pointed at the girl named Rebecca.