CHAPTER 06

CHAPTER 06: AFTERMATH

------------------------------

—“TAKANA?” Y/N SAT DOWN BESIDE Togame, asks out of concern while Togame sweat dropped, not understanding her words.

“...I don't get what you're trying to say.”

“Are you okay?” Y/n types on her phone. “Clearly not.” Togame laughed out the pain.

“Why did you stuck by his side?”

“I did have second thoughts but.. who's gonna tolerate him?” Togame sighs as he looks at her. “Well.., you wouldn't want to lose someone who's dear to you, don't you?”

“SHUT UP—” A shrilling scream caught both our attention as we look back at the stage only to see the sight of Choji biting down on Umemiya's neck.

‘He is a cannibal?!’ Y/n gasped at the thought, she was about to stand up and interfere..this shitty fight is already going to far since the start.

Hiragi stops her down, “You can't, it's dangerous.”

Y/n raises a brow..‘This ain't some sacrificial ritual shit..’

Umemiya looks at his side, smiling at Y/n almost like an apology before patting Choji's head.

‘Bitch what you smiling at?' She frowns, wanting to smack that thick forehead of his.

“It's fine.. you've already found your answer.” Umemiya said while Choji was biting his neck before he stands up and punched him in the face. “I don't care!”

Umemiya rises up too..“Remember the brawl we had? Turns out it was a misunderstanding..haha.” he recalls an old memory of a fight both gang had.

“Back then you're fist was heavier.. you looked a lot radiant too...who surrounded you back then?”

That made Choji pause in his tracks as  a tear slips from his eye while Umemiya approaches him

Choji gets defensive “Stop, don't come any closer!” He kicks Umemiya on the head but the latter doesn't back down as Umemiya grabs Choji face.

‘Well this is getting emotional that what I thought it would.’ The output was unexpected, she didn't think the leader of Sishitoren's leader would be crying their eyes out.

‘There it is.’ She can finally see it, the curse that was hiding beneath Choji's soul that was pressuring his thoughts was now seen behind Choji's back.

“Hm?” Suo hums, seeming to notice something which catches Y/n's attention. A conclusion pops inside Y/n's mind.

“REMEMBER IT TOMIYAMA!!!” Umemiya screams, headbutting Choji making him pass out for a moment.