CHAPTER 03

CHAPTER 03: FIRST IMPRESSIONS

------------------------------

——Y/N GRABS 3 BOTTLES and 3 onigiris before going to the cashier to pay. On her way to the cashier, she bumped into someone causing her to almost drop the products she was carrying, the other's friend was quick to help her.

“My bad, arrre ya okay?”

'Eh?'

Y/n stared at him blankly with confusion, wondering the way he speaks with an excessive amount of tounge rolling.

“Wait, you look like—” Before he could finish talking, his quiet friend with a frisky bowl cut, covering his eyes, patted his shoulder and thumbing over his shoulder to the exit and Y/n nodded in thanks before the two walked off, exiting through the convenience's door.

“Oi Kaji, ya have a sisterrr, a cute one too?!”

Y/n walks straight to the counter wherein the cashier greets her warmly before scanning the products and putting them inside the plastic bag.

“That'll be 4,289.94 JP¥. How would you like to pay, ma'am?”

Y/n slips a black card over the counter.

The cashier was immediately flabbergasted before taking it and swiping over the card reader. She hands the plastic bag over to Y/n, “Thank you for your purchase!”.

Y/n walked out the konbini, grabbing  one onigiri out from the plastic bag and opening it immediately. She pulls down the zipper of her collar, opening her mouth to take a bite..

“Good morning, Inumaki-senpai!” Suo pops out of nowhere.

Y/n flinched, choking on her food. The piece of rice and tuna suddenly got caught in her throat, blocking her airways. A fit of cough escaped through Y/n and Suo immediately gave her back a few pats before Y/n's throath was cleared again.

“Ah, I'm sorry. I caught you off guard, didn't I?” Suo chuckles, scratching the base of his neck.

'Don't do me like that.'

“Ikura!” Y/n glared at the boy, cursing him for laughing despite being the reason of her choking on her food.

Suo just smiles before pausing, catching the sight of her full face and her tattoos. Y/n looks back at her food and continued to eat, knowing that the latter was looking at her tattoos. She's used to people looking and judging her tattoos when they see it—it appears that Suo is no different..