CHAPTER 07

CHAPTER 07: PRIVILEGE

------------------------------

manga spoilers ahead!

BEEP..

BEE—

The beeping sound of the clock stopped was it was tapped on. The drowsy female woke up exhausted as she looks at the time.

9:44 am, Monday.

It's Monday. Again.

“Ughh..” [Y/n] groans in frustration finding out it's the first of the week once more. Moreover, she curses at her lack of energy. She figured out after meeting that suspicious guy, curses have been more active making her stay up late for days straight to kill those stupid curses with only a few hours of sleep.

She rose up to her feet and stretched her limbs and looked at the time again..

She's late. Oh shit.

She quickly got to change and rush out of her hotel room and heading to Furin. [Y/n] rushed to the classroom, opening the door.

“Oh Inumaki, you'rre late!” Enomoto points out.

“Shake..” The female wordss out tiredly.

She the felt a tap on her shoulder and she looks beside her, it was Kusumi.

“We just got finished voting for the class representative. Kaji won and Enomoto is the vice captain and I'm the secretary. We're about to head to the first years, do you to come?” He shows his phone screen.

[Y/n] just nods and walked out with the 3 boys to head to the first years.

“Hey, eyes up herre. With us second year grade and vice captains..” Enomoto announces as they walked into the room. Nirei looks at them in awe, “Wahhh, they're the famous second years, oh Inumaki-senpai came with them too!” as he started to name the other second years.

While Kaji walked to the corner and sat on the chair while listening to his headphones and sucking on a lollipop.

“We're gonna be watchin ya guys pick yerr captain.” Enomoto worded out as he propped his hand on the table while [Y/n] and Kusumi stood by the side.

Suo makes the first nomination, he nominates Sakura and the others were quick to agree yet Sakura started spurting nonsense of why he shouldn't be the captain and..Kaji snapped.

“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WASTING TIME FOR, YOU'RE JUST CHOOSING A GRADE CAPTAIN. LIKE I SAID—” Kusumi appears behind him and pulled down his headphones.

“Hurry up and decide already..”

[Y/n] deadpanned at the duality.

At the end, Sakura was chosen and they spent the whole day chasing a cat.