CHAPTER 05

CHAPTER 05: CHOICES MADE

(Help, I ain't good at fighting scenes  🖐🏻😭

(Help, I ain't good at fighting scenes  🖐🏻😭.)

——“LET'S GET THIS STARTED.” It was now Sakura and Togame's turn on stage after Sugishita, Suo, and Hiragi's turn. Well.., one thing for sure is that Suo somehow likes to humiliate..

Both males got into their stance, waiting for the latter to attack. Sakura makes the first move and Togame is quick to dodge and lunge at the boy, tackling Sakura down and the was fast enough to land back on his feet before Togame could land a punch.

“I really hope you can keep up with my slow speed.” Togame taunts at the smaller boy.

“Fine by me, I'm in for a long run.” Sakura smirks, bravely taking up the challenge.

Y/n watched with the others with one thought coming to her mind, 'He's...too confident'. She dislikes those type of people, all talk yet couldn't stand up to their words, it's plain stupidity.

Multiple attacks were exchanged through brutal punches and kicks.

“Come on, what's wrong?! If you lose then everything you said was wrong, isn't that what creed nonsense is about?!” Sakura sends up a flashkick, hitting Togame right up his jaw, eliciting reactions from the crowd.

“... It's too early to get excited, you shitty brat.” Togame lands a strong kick onto Sakura's stomach, sending him backwards. “Urghh..” The poor boy clutches onto his stomach..

“Whatever creed? Tell me, what do you know about Sishitoren?” Togame approaches forward, lifting his knee up..

“Everyone here aims for strength...” He harshly stomps his geta onto Sakura's head.

BAM!

“Swearing to go their way..”

BAM!

“That is the absolute creed of strength!”

BAM!

“Compared to you guys playing heroes, THE WEIGHT OF OUR STRENGHT IS NOT THE SAME!