CHAPTER 02

CHAPTER 02: NEWCOMER PART 2

------------------------------

——CAFE PHOTOS

Nirei woke up right after a few minutes when Y/n left with the kid, a familiar ceiling of Kotoha's Cafe came to his vision. His mind was already filled with questions.

'Who's that girl?'

'What's with her tattoos?'

'Why did I pass out?'

'What happened to the kid..?!'

He gasped at the thought.

“Don't worry, the kid is fine. She went to drop her off.” Kotoha snapped Nirei out of his thoughts.. “What happened there anyways?”

“Oh...uhm can I ask a question?” Nirei was hesitant.

“Sure.” Kotoha rests her elbow on the counter and propped her cheek on the palm of her hand.

“Have you ever saw some..uhh monstrous figure like some disfigured things with weird eyes or any wierd faces and..just have you ever saw things like those..?”

“I have.”

“—wait really?!” Nirei was filled with hope that someone also saw something like the weird monster he saw.

“In movies.”

Nirei let out a disappointed sigh, his shoulders slumped in devastation and his hope was long gone. His mind went way back to the incident and the mysterious female who saved him and put him to sleep. Remembering the sight of her Furin uniform his hope was back, the only solution left is to confront the girl.

Kotoho watched Nirei who had imaginary sparks in his eyes.

'What's gotten into him?'

Nirei who just had the burst of motivation took out his pocket journal. ‘TOP SECRET’— he started reminiscing the female's appearance and writing in his journal.

White long hair.

Purple eyes.

High Collar.

Height is about 5'3.

Tattoos on both cheek and tounge.