CHAPTER 04

CHAPTER 04: STUPID FIGHT

------------------------------

——“LET'S HAVE FUN AND BRAWL IT OUT, WHOEVER WINS GETS TO KEEP THE TRANSFEREE!”

Bitch tf, you didn't sign up for this.

_CAFE POTHOS

After the deal with Sishitoren, Y//n was dragged with the others to Kotoha's Cafe.

“Ko—to—haaa~!” Umemiya enthusiastically entered, greeting Kotoha before sitting down by the counter and complementing Kotoha's hairstyle.

'Siscon?' Y/n deadpanned.

Nirei who thankfully saw her again, was eager to ask the questions that had been bothering him. But his eagerness died down when the female placed her index finger in front of her covered mouth, signalling him not to ask any questions and pretend the incident never happened.

“Hello, senpai~” Suo greets. Y/n just nods back at him.

“Who is she?” Sakura Haruka asked the other two, not familiar with the new person. “She's Inumaki-senpai, a senior transferee at our school.” Suo replied.

Sakura just hummed. Suo looks at Nirei, noticing his distracted behavior.

“Something on your mind, Nirei-kun?”

Nirei shakes his head, waving his hands off “It's nothing, it's nothing!”, turning back to his food while Suo just let it go.

“I'm reallyyy sorry for dragging you into this, Inumaki-kun!” Umemiya apologizes sincerely with his hands clasped together.

Y/n stared at him blankly for a few more seconds before sighing, turning to Kotoha and showing the screen of her phone.

‘You have Fried Onigiri?’

“Yeah, just wait for a few minutes. Have a seat first.” Kotoha said to her with a smile, before turning away to prepare their orders.

“Hm? You want some food?” Umemiya piqued up with Y/n's words. “Don't worry you can order any food you like here, ahh thinking about it makes me hungry—” Umemiya was cut off with a hand slapping the back of his head.

“You Stupid! She has her way of speaking in her own vocabulary, remember?!” Hiragi shouts at him.

While Y/n's brows furrowed as she sighed. “Tuna mayo..” She complained, clearly displeased about the situation.

“Oh right right, I totally forgot!” Umemiya chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the base of his neck. “Again, I'm sorry hehehe..” Umemiya apologizes once again, seating across her.