CHAPTER 01

CHAPTER 01: NEWCOMER

------------------------------

——HAYATO SUO WAS sure that he had never seen the girl before, white hair, short height, and she was wearing the furin uniform but with a customized high collar.

He was taking his usual walks in the afternoon when he stumbled upon someone who was glaring at her phone while looking around the place. He's definitely sure that the cute girl was a newcomer, well he thinks it's okay to have some kind of entertainment..

Inumaki Y/n wasn't any good at directions especially at a new town.

Suo approaches the said girl who was wandering around the makochi tonbu street. “Hello, you're new here aren't you?” He asked with his signature smile plastered on his face.

Y/n stared at the unfamiliar guy's brown curtained eye with her purple orbs. Suo speaks again, extending his arm for a handshake. “I am Hayato Suo, can I have your name, missy?”

Y/n's attention went to Suo's eye patch before staring back at his other eye.

'He's charming..' Y/n thought while tilting her head as Suo does the same.

“Staring at people is quite seen as rude, y'know..but...” Suo finds it cute instead. He was about to speak again but was cut off when Y/n spoke..

“Konbu.”

“Hm?” Suo blinks in confusion, did he mishear what she just said..?

The female in front of him sighs, pulling out her phone instead and started typing before showing the screen to the brunette.

Where's furin high?

“Oh.” Suo now noticed the two strips around the arm of her uniform indicating she is a second year. Well it looks like Suo now has an amusing senior.. “The school actually starts tomorrow, y'know?”

Y/n nods.

“Then I'll show you around if you could tell me your name, senpai.” Suo leans closer as his smile grows wider, persuading his senior with his suave personality.

” Suo leans closer as his smile grows wider, persuading his senior with his suave personality