chapter 7

Hi! So Dexter isn't going to be in this story. But he might be mentioned. I think Dee-Dee will only appear when someone's about to die, or is dead. Ok please enjoy this chapter! :3

Brick's p.o.v
Why? Why did she have to land wrong? This was all my fault! If I was only more careful!

Butch and Karou came back.
"Um... Brick? If you don't mind... Boomer and me will go first." Miyako said.

"Um. Sure. Go ahead. You're her sister." I said sadly.

"Thanks Brick. We'll come back as soon as we can ok?" Boomer asked.

"Yeah. Sure." I said looking down.

I heard footsteps. And then it was quiet.

"Yo Brick. Me and Karou are gonna get something to eat. You wanna come?" Butch asked.

"No thanks. I'm gonna stay here until Boomer and Miyako come back." I said.

"Oh. Ok. Whatever." Butch said as he and Karou headed towards the cafeteria that the hospital owned.

*sigh* You need to get better Momoko.

Miyako's p.o.v

"Hey Boomer." I said.

Me and Boomer were looking for Momoko's room. We didn't hear what area she was in so we were just looking around.

"Yea?" He asked.

"What do you think about Momoko's condition? Do you think she'll get better?" I asked.

"O-of course! Momoko's a strong girl right? She'll survive." Boomer said looking at me.

"Y-you're right." I said forcing a smile.

Boomer frowned.

"Smile. A real one. I know that was a forced smile." Boomer said.

"H-huh? Why?" I asked surprised. I looked up at him. He was taller than me.

Boomer's a rowdyruff. Why does he care for us? Maybe he really doesn't know that we're the powerpuffs.

"Miyako? Please? For me?"

"Ok." I said smiling at him.

Boomer smiled back. I just looked for Momoko's room. I suddenly felt arms around my shoulders.

"W-wha?"

"Don't worry Miyako. Momoko's going to be alright. You heard the doctor. Momoko is just going to be here for the next day. It's probably just going to be two or one day." Boomer said.

I blushed. "You're right Boomer... I just overreacted." I said avoiding his gaze.

Boomer laughed. "Well there's Momoko's room." He said letting go and pointing at a room that said Miss. Momoko Akatsutsumi.

"Well let's go!" I said heading towards the room.
Boomer followed me.

I gently opened the door to see Momoko sleeping peacefully.
I smiled. I guess she's really going to be fine.

"Hey Boomer. Let's go so that Momoko rests well." I said.

"Ok. Fine by me." He replied putting his hands in his pockets. I smiled at him. His face turned red. I giggled.

"Come on!" I said dragging Boomer out of his trance or daydream.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Let's go." Boomer said happily.

Brick's p.o.v
I felt something shaking me.
I groaned.

"5 more minutes.." I said rolling over and landing on the ground. "Hey! What gives?"