Chapter 11

Momoko's p.o.v
"Alright Miss. Akatsutsumi. You're free to go now."

"Thank you!" I said as I finally went out of the hospital. I was finally allowed to go home.

I walked towards my house. I'm still abit confused about what we saw in the lab. So the Rowdyruffs were only a distraction, to keep us away from stopping something dangerous from happening.

Well. I'm not going to pay much attention towards Brick anymore. He was stupid and dumb anyways that guy. Such a baka.

"Brick. He's so stupid. Stupid baka." I said under my breath.

"Who's a stupid baka?"

I froze and turned around to face Brick.

"Uh. Hiya Brick. Whatcha doing here?" I asked nervously hoping that he didn't hear what I said.

"I live here. That means that I can go anywhere here." Brick said smirking.

"Right. Well I'm going to go now. My parents want to see me." I said running off. I stopped and turned around. "Hey Brick!" I yelled.

"What?!"

"Thanks!" I said running off towards my mom and dad.

Brick's p.o.v
"Hey Brick!" Momoko yelled.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"Thanks!" She said running off.

I blushed and smiled. I probably looked like a freak right now. But I didn't care. She said thanks. Even though I failed miserably. I didn't get a chance to ask her about yesterday. Oh well. I'll definitely ask her next time.

I continued on my early jog. Once I finished I went home and sat on the couch.

"Hey Butch." I said.

"Hey Brick. Asked Momoko out yet?" He asked not looking up from his phone.

"The hell Butch?! I'm not asking her out! Yet. Have you asked Karou out yet?" I asked smirking.

"No. Not yet. Haven't found the perfect way to ask her out without getting hurt." Butch said frowning.

"Oh."

We sat there. Butch on his phone and me on the couch sitting awkwardly.

"Hey guys!" Boomer yelled cheerfully.

"Hey Boom." I said smiling.

"Sup." Butch said smirking. "little Boom."

"I'm not little!" Boomer yelled.

"Anyways, have you asked out Miyako yet?" Butch asked smirking.

I tried to not laugh.

"W-what?! W-why would y-you ask m-me that question B-Butch?!" Boomer stuttered blushing ferociously.

"No reason." Butch said laughing.

Boomer frowned and went back towards his room.

"That was mean but hilarious Butch." I said laughing.

"I know." Butch said laughing.

I sighed and went towards my room. Butch was fast. He was already thinking of a way to ask Karou out. I should be thinking about how to ask Momoko out too. I know that she loves sweets. Maybe I can use that.

Boomer p.o.v
Why does Butch call me that? I'm not a little kid anymore. And how does he know about my crush on Miyako?! Is he spying on me or something?! Should I be hiding from him? I'm confused!