Chapter 16: Brick's fail rescue

(There's an author's note at the end. Please read it!)

Brick's p.o.v
Faint screams could be heard from the little building in the woods.

My eyes widened in shock of how much pain, sadness, and agony could be heard from just those screams.

But then I realized. That those screams... were the PPGZ's screams.

I gritted my teeth in anger.

"I'm gonna kill them!!" I yelled out making my hands into fists.

Butch chuckled evily. "Yeah. Let's crush them to a pulp."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Boomer's head down. His bangs were covering his face as he was shaking.

"Hey Boom? You alright?" I asked getting closer to him.

His head lifted up and he was smirking.

"Yeah. I'm alright Brick. Now let's hurry and beat up a certain group of girls." Boomer shot towards the entrance of the abandoned building.

I was shocked.

"Is that really Boomer?" Butch asked looking at me as if Boomer was an alien and I had known.

I chuckled. "I guess. He must be really angry to be acting like this. Now I'm just gonna save my Momoko ." I flew as fast as I could towards the entrance.

I felt Butch follow behind me.

I froze when I recognized Momoko's scream.

"MOMOKO!" I quickly flew faster towards her scream.

I ended up in front of a metal door. I breathed in and out quickly as I began to open the door. The door was locked.

I used my laser eyes and shot lasers at the door. The door wasn't melting!

I banged on the door as Momoko's screams died down.

"OPEN UP THE GODDAM DOOR!!" I yelled as I banged on the door louder.

I could hear laughter coming from inside the door.

"Sorry Bricky but she's gone~"

My eyes widened. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BERSERK!!!"

"Sorry no can do~"

"BERSERK!!! I SWEAR IF YOU DID SOMETHING TO MOMO-"

The door opened. There standing, holding the door open with her foot, was Berserk crossing her arms frowning at me.

My eyes immediately went towards the blood on her clothes.

"Like I said. She's gone. She wasn't really important anyways." Berserk said waving her hand in the air. "Plus you got me!"

I laughed bitterly, shoving Berserk on the floor.

"I'll rather burn alive then be with you." I said as I walked past her, exploring the room to hopefully find Momoko.

I turned around as I heard Berserk's laughter.

"When Brick. You don't have a choice anyway. Momoko won't remember you or anyone else! I'll separate her from you and make her believe that she loves someone else!" Berserk said laughing as she got up.

I narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean by that?"

"I'm saying that I tortured her enough to make her forget her memories of you and her."

My eyes widened and I gasped. "You fucking did what?!"

Berserk smirked proudly. "I caused her memory loss Brick."