Chapter 17 : The Loran Family (2).

The evening finally arrived, Stella prepared herself, put on the dress that Carla presented to her, and then combed her hair and styled it in a pigtail.
The royal green dress with a simple and elegant design, went well with the color of her skin and eyes.
"So, now let's go get to know the rest of the family."
Stella was a little curious about the other members of this family, she felt that they were kind of strange.
As Hannah said, she came to pick her up to introduce her to them.
Hannah is the head butler of the House, for about five years. She manages all the affairs of the house from monitoring the servants to organizing events and other tasks.
After climbing the stairs, they headed to a large hall.
The whole family was sitting at the dinner table.
The grandfather is positioned at its center.
He was an elderly man, his head fully adorned with silver hair, dressed elegantly in refined attire. As he sat at the table, he clasped his hands with intent, surrounded by an atmosphere of tranquility and wisdom.
Next to him sat the grandmother, with her bright appearance, she exchanged pleasant smiles with everyone.
Adam sat next to her, he looked at the height of politeness and respect and exchanged a few glances with Stella.
On the other side, sat a young man, he's  handsome, very elegant, with a wonderful smile on his face.
Next to him sat a little girl, she's nice-looking, and she looked completely different from the rest of the family in appearance.
With a round face and reddish cheeks, eyes as blue as the sky, and white hair commensurate with her pale white skin.
"She's an albino, and has to have some problems, especially with sunlight, it will be more to take care of her than an ordinary child, but there's no problem, I've already taken care of Jean, so it's not that difficult."
Several servants were present in the dining hall, working very professionally, without making any mistakes.
How many among them was Carla, she seemed very worried about something.
"She must think I'm going to cause her some trouble, because of what I made her tell me."
The table was full of items of food and drinks that looked expensive.
After a few moments, the audience noticed that Hannah and Stella were entering the hall,  Mrs. Loran said," Let me introduce her to you, she's Annie's new nanny."
After hearing that the little girl also turned around to see Stella, her gaze was indifferent, and immediately after that she returned to eat. At that moment Mr. Loran spoke, "Annie, dear, say hello to your new nanny."
As soon she heard that, she got up and respectfully gave the greeting, and then returned to sit in her seat.
"I knew there would be some problems, she must not have liked me." Stella sighed internally.
After this Stella greeted everyone," Good evening."
Mr. Loran addressed her,"Welcome to our house, and I hope you enjoy working with my granddaughter, it's your responsibility after today."
His words and tone of voice were eloquent, there are no unnecessary additions.
Stella replied tactfully,"I hope to be at your good wishes, Mr. Loran."
Then she went to her room with Hannah, who told her some house rules.
Everyone wakes up at five in the morning, and they finish their work at ten in the evening. Stella's work is limited only to taking care of the little girl and nothing else, lunchtime is one o'clock, dinner is at nine, and several other instructions that I told her to comply with.
After Hannah left, Stella locked the door and sighed, complaining,"Uh, based on the fact that I came to explore the continent, I ended up working as a babysitter, and what's the story of all these rules, the rich love the complexities and problems in life, of course, because they don't have big problems and they do the small ones."
She was feeling very tired, having not rested all day, planning and thinking about what she should do.
Then she decided to check out some books that were placed on the small desk at the side of the bed.
"I hope there's something useful about this place."
She checked the books, to find that they were stories for children and some tips for health care.
Even the books are selected according to her work.
After checking it out a little, she put it aside and decided to go to sleep, but she couldn't, having this family meeting today at dinner reminded her of her family.
"What are they doing now ? My father will have recovered a little after the operation, Mom is taking care and Jean, they must be worried about me."
She felt sad every time she thought about it, that if only she had been useful on her own, they would have  the necessary money and she would be by their side now.
"It doesn't matter now, what I know is that I will come back no matter what it takes."