Chapter 27 : In The Other Side.

Stella read that diary completely, spent hours on it. When she finished, she finally got to know the whole story and the reason for what Albert did.
Elva was living in suffering with her husband and his family and even the villagers were abusing her. Not being able to have children for two years, everyone talked about that the Brown family would remain without an heir.
At first, Elva did not pay attention to this, the most important thing for her was that her relationship with Marco was good, that they loved each other.
But soon she received the shock of her life when she learned that he cheated on her with another woman.
She was living the worst days of her life with the person she left her brother and everything behind for, and what made it even worse was the treatment of her husband's family, especially his mother, whom she had always hated for no reason.
In the end, both her remorse and heartbreak pushed her to commit suicide by drinking poison in her room.
"Unfortunately, she must have experienced psychological crises, but what she did was wrong anyway, also what her brother did was disastrous, she the one who ended her life herself, his revenge must have killed people who would not do anything either, even his close friend died as a result of his action."
Stella sipped from a cup of tea, contemplating from the window,
"But the most dangerous are those who have exploited all this for their interests, Huh, no matter where and when, power holders and politicians are always like that if you are not fooled by signs of loyalty or patriotism and this nonsense, they do other ways and exploit people's misfortunes for their interests."
Revenge has always been a trait of fools, it makes one completely blind to think about it, and things often end in disaster.
Stella thought, "Should I tell them the truth ?"
She has always been an honest person, so she didn't want to hide something like this, especially from people like Helena and her mother, who helped her and gave her a lot. Besides, she felt sad for Albert, and she didn't want to destroy everything he had done for them in those years.
"I'll think about it later, now I have to go to sleep, I'm dying of tiredness."
In the library, the two brothers were still talking, the two looked annoyed. They talked all the time about the topic of the 'Caden family.'
Liam said, "It's good that you found the called 'Albert', we know about their relation with this mess, also they must have a hand in what happened in other villages and small towns on the way, and not far away they were behind the infiltration of the two of us."
"We were being watched by someone, I'm sure of it." Adam said emphatically.
"They must have been watching the place all the time, especially after they noticed that we paid more attention."
"Who in the family do you think might be responsible for this ?"
Turning the book over in his hand, which is themed on history, Liam replied, "I don't know exactly, but undoubtedly the leader of the family is involved."
The two were silent for a while, Liam continued his words, "The important thing is now that we have solved this problem, I will send this report and evidence to the responsible clerk at the palace of governance, as for the Caden family, we will try to manage them and investigate this matter later."
"Yes, you're right,  now we should take care of the most important things."
Adam answered, looking out the window, it was a full moon that night.
Meanwhile, a woman was sitting on the porch of one of the houses, looking in turn at the moon.
The house looked elegant, although its area was not very large, but it indicated that the owner was rich.
The young woman sitting on the balcony was calmly sipping a cup of tea.
She looked very beautiful, with snow-white skin, almond-brown eyes, and long bright red hair, she wore an elegant,long red velvet dress with long sleeves.
She was completely in harmony with the place.
One of the servants came to her and said,
"Miss, a message has just arrived."
She received the letter, and then she motioned for him to leave.
Her facial features looked calm as she read the letter. Although the news was not good, he wrote in the letter that Albert had died and was buried in the village.
"So he died, what a loss, he was loyal and reliable. I need to find someone else as soon as possible."
She spoke to herself in a tone as calm as her features, despite the bad news, she is not affected.