Chapter 16 : The Loran Family.

Adam introduced Stella to the woman,
"Grandmother, this girl will be the new nanny."
Grandma gave Stella a kind look and then said," As long as my grandson brought you, then you will be suitable because I am very confident in his opinion."
Adam gave her a cursory glance, by which he meant that she should respond, so she replied," Thank you, Mrs."
Adam spoke to the maid," It's your responsibility now, Hannah."
"Yes, Sir."
She greeted him respectfully and then turned to Stella," Miss, please follow me."
The two of them walked out of the room, the maid 'Hannah' was ahead of Stella to show her to her room.
They didn't speak until they arrived, when Hannah spoke with a smile," Here, this is your room, you can use it as you like, as long as you work here."
" Thank you."
" Tomorrow I will explain to you the nature of your work as a nanny, today at dinner you will meet the Little Miss to get to know her."
She was silent for a moment before speaking again," Right, tell me your name if you please, Miss."
" My name is Alina White."
" Well, Miss Alina. Rest now, and when the time comes, I'll come pick you up."
After Hannah left, Stella went into the room to rest.
"I should take a break, my eyes are swollen from fatigue."
The room is small yet comfortably furnished and simple. It features modest and practical furniture, providing ample space for movement and work.
The room includes a cozy bed and a wardrobe for storing clothes, along with some simple decorations to add a touch of beauty.
The first thing Stella did was lie down on the bed, she was very tired, but that didn't stop her from thinking about everything that happened.
"He looked very respectful and kind in front of his grandmother, even his treatment of the maid was tactful, what an actor !"
She turned over on her right side to sleep, but as usual, she could not because of the many thoughts that ran through her head,
"I have to find out first who these people are, they are very rich. I have to go out now and ask someone here."
She decided to try to engage in a conversation with one of the servants, and did not want to postpone until the evening, so she quickly went out, but suddenly, after opening the door, she already found someone in front of her.
She is a graceful young maid, her delicate features framed by a complexion as luminous as the dawn.
Her eyes, a mosaic of hues, hold a quiet depth, reflecting the stories of her homeland. Adorned in modest yet refined servant garb, embodying the timeless allure of the East.
She spoke in a soft voice in a tactful manner, "Miss, I am sent to give you this."
She carried in her hands a dress that was folded in a good and elegant way.
" Oh, thank you."
Stella immediately thought of the opportunity to ask her before she left. 
She took the dress from her and put it aside, and before she went, she talked to her, saying, "If you'll excuse me, I have a question."
The girl replied with a gentle smile," Yes, Miss, what is it ?"
"Where am I now ?"
A sign of surprise appeared on the girl's face, she was silent for a moment and then replied,"Do you not know ?"
"If I had known why I asked, in the end, I met that Master of yours by chance and he brought me here because I was looking for a job."
Having heard about this, the girl approached Stella and spoke to her in a more subdued voice," This is the House of the 'Loran' family."
The Loren family, one of the most famous on the continent, is famous for its successful trade and close ties with the ruling families of the four regions.
Her heir currently holds a prominent position in the eastern region, reflecting their influence.
Stella, in turn, approached her, saying,"Why Are you talking in such a low voice ?"
She replied, (ln the same tone of voice )
"Because it is not allowed to talk and chat with others, especially about them."
"Strictly, even just talking here is a problem."
She thought she should know more about them, so she continued to ask the maid  'Carla'.
The family consists of five members, grandfather and grandmother, and three grandchildren.
The only son of Mr. And Mrs. Loran died five years ago, he had been married twice in his life, the first time, he had two sons, with his first wife, who died months after her second birth. The youngest daughter is from his second wife, who divorced him and left, leaving her daughter in the care of the family.
Stella could not find out more because Carla was in a hurry, she would not even tell her the name of the granddaughter who would be her nanny.
"Damn, she left before I asked what important."
After this, Stella closed the door of her room and went to take a rest.
"Too much thinking hasn't added anything now."