Chapter 12 : Plain Of The East.

'Plain Of The East' is a city that stands out for its bright white and golden-yellow buildings, which exude an aura of timeless elegance. Houses and structures stand out against the background of a clear blue sky, creating a picturesque sight that captivates visitors.
The streets are lined with these charming edifices, each of which is decorated with intricate architectural details, reflecting the rich cultural heritage of the city.
With sunset, the bright colors of white and golden yellow illuminate the city, casting a warm glow that envelops its inhabitants with a feeling of serenity and tranquility.
The caravan landed its travelers in the city's market, which was crowded with people and merchants from all over the continent, and offered all kinds of different and even extremely rare goods.
Stella entered the crowd with Alma and John, she asked, "So what do you think of the place ? Isn't it great ? Here I made the best profitable deals."
Stella just nodded, the place was better than her expectations, she felt like she was inside one of the historical movies.
"This is not bad, I think it's suitable for exploration."
"Miss Alina, look here, it suits you."
John pointed at one of the rings on the dealer's table. It was a simple and elegant ring at the same time, it would have fit her already, but she had another opinion.
"Accessories are not one of my interests, I prefer to buy something more meaningful than decorations."
She decided to refuse kindly, "Thank you for the attention John, but as you can see I already have one."
She already had a ring that Meryl gave her, so as not to remain without an accessory, but she does not like rings, so as soon as she left  removed it.
In this bustling city, one encounters individuals whose presence commands attention.
The men, with their towering statures and robust physiques, exude an aura of strength and resilience. Their graceful movements radiate confidence, embodying a harmonious blend of power and elegance.
Meanwhile, the women captivate hearts with their enchanting beauty, adorned in vibrant garments and flashy accessories that enhance their elegance.
Their fair skin and colored eyes add an aura of allure and charm.
"The people here are different, and the place is far better than the villages we have seen. I think it's time for me to part with these guys."